Gaming Who Will Be Your Pokemon D/P Starter?

Who Will Be Your Pokemon D/P Starter?

• Turtwig [Grass Type]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chimchar [Fire Type]

• Piplup [Water Type]

• I havent decided yet.

• I will hack the game and start with a Pikachu

• Total voters

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont get it, does nintendo HAVE to introduce a new pokemon set every single game? why couldnt they just keep the original 3 starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle) with the 150pkmon and just have a new adventure in a new map?
Wait a minute you just said in another thread you dont like Nintendo "rehashing" the same game...
rolleyes.gif

jabran200

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i dont get it, does nintendo HAVE to introduce a new pokemon set every single game? why couldnt they just keep the original 3 starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle) with the 150pkmon and just have a new adventure in a new map?

If they done that there would be no where to go, you would have been everywhere already and would destroy the gameplay as it would become predicatable. A new story in a new place is much better but if the had the adventure going through all of the cities then it would be very good like one big world but different continents as you wouldn;t get all the species in one continet.

NonStopInTheMix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Wait a minute you just said in another thread you dont like Nintendo "rehashing" the same game...
rolleyes.gif

lol well i agreed with the fact that Nintendo is getting quite uncreative by "rehashing" all these games i didnt say i was totally against it
nyanya.gif
but it would be nice if nintendo could release some kicass game that nobody's ever seen before on a DS
laugh.gif

although pokemon's repeats have always been the same: start with a pokemon, "knock out" [see as how nintendo doesnt believe in KILLING] other pokemon, get badges, and CATCH'em all... i havent lost my interest in them =P

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

rolleyes.gif

lol well i agreed with the fact that Nintendo is getting quite uncreative by "rehashing" all these games i didnt say i was totally against it
nyanya.gif
but it would be nice if nintendo could release some kicass game that nobody's ever seen before on a DS
laugh.gif

although pokemon's repeats have always been the same: start with a pokemon, "knock out" [see as how nintendo doesnt believe in KILLING] other pokemon, get badges, and CATCH'em all... i havent lost my interest in them =P
However I must admit I dont like how they add alot of new pokemon aswell, I love the originals the best
smile.gif

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I only played Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow before.. I skipped all the others in between and I recently got a DS. I want to get back into the pokemon games though I know it will be A LOT different then blue. But anyways, I chose bulbasaur in blue and I'll choose the grass type in diamon too
smile.gif

NonStopInTheMix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mudkip FTW! =)

just kidding...Water pokemon always rock though!

hmms well i liked squirtle out of all the water starters =P then again any of the 3 originals rock! but one thing... does nintendo ever rigg their starters? because Piplup's final evolution is Water/Flying/Steel/Ice
blink.gif

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I picked Bulbasaur in R/B/Y, Chikorita in G/S/C, and Treecko in R/S/E. All grass! I just can't stand the glaring quadruple weakness to ice attacks that Turtwig's last stage has. Piplup, yay. My friend's going to choose Chimchar and name it Kratos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DO THE MATH!!! lol