Hacking Who ordered G6 Lite from Modchipman?

Hyphen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered mine from modchipman on the 31st too. Just hope that my order is one of those in the first shipment, though I doubt it as they've had it up for pre-order for quite a while now. I cant complain if I don't get mine right away though, ordering from modchipman has saved me about half the price it would have cost me from one of the dodgy UK sellers
biggrin.gif

I'll update this post when I get emails from them.

EDIT: just got an email saying that my order has been updated to "Processing".

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from modchipman on the 31st too. Just hope that my order is one of those in the first shipment, though I doubt it as they've had it up for pre-order for quite a while now. I cant complain if I don't get mine right away though, ordering from modchipman has saved me about half the price it would have cost me from one of the dodgy UK sellersÂ
biggrin.gif

I'll update this post when I get any emails from them.

I don't see how you are saving more when you are paying $20 more than hopebuy for the G6 lite english.

Hyphen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered mine from modchipman on the 31st too. Just hope that my order is one of those in the first shipment, though I doubt it as they've had it up for pre-order for quite a while now. I cant complain if I don't get mine right away though, ordering from modchipman has saved me about half the price it would have cost me from one of the dodgy UK sellersÂ
biggrin.gif

I'll update this post when I get any emails from them.

I don't see how you are saving more when you are paying $20 more than hopebuy for the G6 lite english.

I said I'm saving from the UK sellers, not from hopebuy...

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, fair enough. Though, why wouldn't you order from Hopebuy? Don't they ship world wide?

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damnit I'm regretting ordering from Realhotstuff
frown.gif
I ordered on the 26th and now they won't be getting any more until August 7th or later.

modchipman and hopebuy are on top of things, you guys ordered after me and are getting them before mine will even ship!

Vidnez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damnit I'm regretting ordering from Realhotstuff
frown.gif
 I ordered on the 26th and now they won't be getting any more until August 7th or later.

modchipman and hopebuy are on top of things, you guys ordered after me and are getting them before mine will even ship!

What? Where did you read that?...They suppose to get a second G6's shipment this week.

lewtz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm hyphen, and you ordered on 31st.. let me go check my email, I didn't see anything.

Yeh mine still says..pre-order pending and my order is dated 30th. Maybe email will come later today or something.

Vidnez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What? Where did you read that?...They suppose to get a second G6's shipment this week.

The front page of realhotstuff updated, it says "next week" where it used to say "first week of august"

The front page said that since the last week, so they are refering to this week.

The page that said "first week of august" is that with the detailed information of G6 lite, now it say nothing because the pre-order is over and the product is "out of stock".

Now the front page has been updated and say:

Supercard Lite Pre-Orders shipped. The next batch coming 2nd week of August. G6 Lite 4G pre-order shipped (first 50 orders). More on the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Delardrion