Who is brave enough?

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoneMonkey said:
lol i use to play magic back when it was in 7th edition then i recently came back and loving it !

me and URZA are going to play some games tonight ! but if you like card games like yugioh check this out!

magic started the whole card game thing

That's exactly where I am right now. I have not collected Magic since 7th Edition and I recently bought a new structure deck and a couple booster packs. I don't really dig the newer sets. I really have no idea what half this new stuff is. XD

EDIT: JPH, because it's a fairly complicated game. It's a hell of a lot easier to learn with someone who understands the mechanics and can guide you better. Plus, it would take a whole lot longer.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was quite surprised when I came home and found a new Microsoft headset sitting on my doorsteps. Looks like the whole Club Live scamming from back in June might pay off.

So anyways, how about I run a small one sometime this Saturday? We'll start off with the basics (and get everyone setup with Magic Workstation if they aren't already), and the newbies have those down and are setup in practice games versus each other, I'll get into some of the more advanced mechanics for current players
ph34r.gif

Skype will be required. Microphones are optional. You'll still be able to talk via Skype's built in group text chat, but I imagine it would be easier to do vocally.

Anyone who wants in should post in this thread.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it looks like 1 day wasn't enough notice.

However, if there are a couple people who'd be interested in doing it tonight, I'll run a mini session.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV