Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes but only mediocre kanji skills. I used to be so good but haven't practiced in a while and lost an alarming amount. Translating is efforrrrrt!

Even amateur translators charge. What are you asking / giving?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My ethnicity is Japanese, but I was born in the US, thus I'm not so uber at Japanese. I can speak/comprehend Japanese fluently and I can type (not write)/read exceptionally.

I'll do my best, anyways.

junkerde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This :
Nagoya is good for agricultural business. They are well known for there transportation business also. Nagoya is also the birth place of Dragon Ball Z creator Akira Toriyama. It has also been used in 3 Godzilla films. A Pokemon Theme Park was also built here, but was later shutdown.

How??? to translate this damn thing, google translate SUXX.

Posts merged

yeah and it was for my project, i didnt know u guys would respond so quick so yesterday i just gave up and went to bed, and did not see the replies.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
junkerde said:
This :
Nagoya is good for agricultural business. They are well known for there transportation business also. Nagoya is also the birth place of Dragon Ball Z creator Akira Toriyama. It has also been used in 3 Godzilla films. A Pokemon Theme Park was also built here, but was later shutdown.

How??? to translate this damn thing, google translate SUXX.

Posts merged

yeah and it was for my project, i didnt know u guys would respond so quick so yesterday i just gave up and went to bed, and did not see the replies.
I was extremely tired yesterday night, hence I tried using google translate... true enough, it was horrendous! So I tried a little of my own translation with a little google translate confirmation. It may not be accurate though... but accurate enough using translators.

?????????????????????????????????????. ??????????????Z?????????????????3?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.

Translation:
Nagoya is well suited for agricultural businesses. In addition, well known for its transportation business. Nagoya is also the birthplace of the Dragon Ball Z: Toriyama Akira is the creator. It also is used in three different Godzilla movies. Nagoya is also, had a Pokemon theme park but was shut down after.

It isn't perfect. But since I was really tired after the flight, I didn't really do much myself...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)