Hacking Who here is waiting for the dsi to be hacked?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
Stupid weak canadian dollar....
frown.gif
I can't wait till we are 1:1 again!

Same here.... The weak dollar is one of my reasons I can't buy anything outside canada :[. When economy recovers, first thing to buy are some games, and some audio equipment....

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tropicana said:
PharaohsVizier said:
frown.gif

Same here.... The weak dollar is one of my reasons I can't buy anything outside canada :[. When economy recovers, first thing to buy are some games, and some audio equipment....

Yea, I've been wanting to get a new Denon receiver and some 5.1 speakers for a while now. The ones I want are really expensive in Canada. Guess I'll just have to wait till boxing day or something. The ecomony looks like it's not going to recover soon... or quickly for that matter.

Quark^2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for the DSi to be hacked either.
I really hope it's true that the DSi common key is known. If not, it could be a long time for DSi homebrew..

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
£150 here... Maybe £140, if you look around.

And I hate how the pound is weaker than it once was. Ordering from DX isn't quite as cheap as it used to be!
tongue.gif

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
frown.gif

-laughs- Oh you silly silly canadian. You don't want to ever have the USD to CAD be 1:1... if you do, you'll end up paying MORE, not less.

Canadian goods will always end up costing more because 90-95% of the goods are made in the US or some other foreign country... So while 10 USD might be worth 10 CAD, you'd still be paying $12 for a book (for example) that costs $9 in the US. At least when the CAD was worth less than the US dollar, you paid closer to what we paid.

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
koji2009 said:
PharaohsVizier said:
frown.gif

-laughs- Oh you silly silly canadian. You don't want to ever have the USD to CAD be 1:1... if you do, you'll end up paying MORE, not less.

Canadian goods will always end up costing more because 90-95% of the goods are made in the US or some other foreign country... So while 10 USD might be worth 10 CAD, you'd still be paying $12 for a book (for example) that costs $9 in the US. At least when the CAD was worth less than the US dollar, you paid closer to what we paid.

I'm not sure I understand your logic. If the dollar is 1:1 and I buy something from the States, I'm paying the $9 using your example, not $12.

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
zero383 said:
koji2009 said:
PharaohsVizier said:
frown.gif

I'm not sure I understand your logic. If the dollar is 1:1 and I buy something from the States, I'm paying the $9 using your example, not $12.
when a currency is worth more... people are paid less of that currency... soo... it ends up being the same...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi