Please help bricked dsi i think

garcelloplayz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone who I talked to about this subject says it's bricked when I turn on my hacked dsi it turns on and only has a black screen no matter what I do it's black it was working before this so I'm confused

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should give some details. How did you hack your DSi? Did you install ulaunch? Did you do something else to it before it stopped working? Do you still have a NAND backup?

Reactions: Coto

garcelloplayz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should give some details. How did you hack your DSi? Did you install ulaunch? Did you do something else to it before it stopped working? Do you still have a NAND backup?
This is what I used to hack my console I do have unlaunch it's been working for months and I added nothing new to it and I do not have a NAND backup

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Navlida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The SD card might be on it's way out. Try powering the console on while holding both the A and B buttons; that should open Unlaunch's config menu even without an SD card (Assuming that Unlaunch was installed as per the above guide).

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

garcelloplayz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SD card might be on it's way out. Try powering the console on while holding both the A and B buttons; that should open Unlaunch's config menu even without an SD card (Assuming that Unlaunch was installed as per the above guide).
Nothing happens, I know unlaunch works because I've used it before

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I do have unlaunch it's been working for months and I added nothing new to it and I do not have a NAND backup
So it suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason? Hmm... unlikely. :unsure:
Are you sure your brother/sister didn't take it secretly, then accidentally dropped it? Such a thing has been reported here several times in the past. Try asking him/her nicely (:whip:), maybe he/she will confess. :wink:

garcelloplayz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason? Hmm... unlikely. :unsure:
Are you sure your brother/sister didn't take it secretly, then accidentally dropped it? Such a thing has been reported here several times in the past. Try asking him/her nicely (:whip:), maybe he/she will confess. :wink:
I have 2 older brothers and 1 doesn't even live in the house but I know they didn't do it
Post automatically merged:

Anyone else have ideas

Last edited by garcelloplayz,
Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1