Who had the best E3 conference?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Watched Sony's and Nintendo's so from these two, I gotta say that Sony's E3 was far better than I'd expect and heck, it should've been also what Nintendo should've gave their fans too (bring back old franchises with awesome games)! But no, that'd be asking too much of the big N, because you know, Nintendo's more interested spending time on the god damn amiibos than actual quality video games.

I read that Microsoft had a great E3 too but didn't watch it. It's great that they're bringing backwards compatibility of OX/360 games to Xbox One, now this is something I'd like Nintendo to do too (GameCube games legally on the Wii U)!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Squeenix had Nier 2, so they won by default.

Overall none were that spectacular. As cool as game announcements are, innovations in technology are more fun and interesting. New games are announced all the time. Especially given all the cinematic only "trailers". Microsoft teaming with Valve in the race to make the best VR experience is pretty cool, though everyone seems to be partnering with everyone. Sony just kinda whiffed and barely did anything to show off Project Morpheus. Nintendo is so forgettable I honestly can't recall anything they said besides Paper Jam and a possibly good new Star Fox.

SammyPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
I actually missed out on most of the PS4 and Nintendo content, but managed to watch all almost all of the Microsoft XBOX One and Windows and was completely BLOWN AWAY, the Microsoft Virtual Reality Glasses are going to be a major milestone in video gaming, a lot of their XBOX One games are also being developed to have online mode compatible with the PC version which is another break through. PS4 has good launch titles, but I need to research them more, and the only thing Nintendo has that interest me so far is Hyrule Warriors 3DS.

Reactions: chavosaur

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would vote Sony, but thats cause I'm becoming a sony fanboy. However, I am jealous of the backwards compatability that the xbone is going to get.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1