Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,251
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently twithching in place just waiting for the dump. And of course, most of us will have the game and rom and do the whole "restart game over and over for every starter" thing. I preorderd diamond and am going to rom pearl. hopefully my new R4 will be here in time for the dump
 
In before lock.
I'm checking for G6Real news, not Pokemans, I can wait
happy.gif
 
It would be really awesome if a mailing list was created so when Diamond/Pearl was released you could get an email. If GBAtemp wasn't willing to do this I could make it and integrate it with G-Online using the RSS feed?

- Sam
 
This wait is sooo bad...I've been checking the last 3 days it's insane. Theory was it was apparently going to appear yesterday (16th).

Tbh anything earlier than the 22nd is better than nothing though. I'll probably buy it anyway.

Quick question, If you have a Slot 1 M3, in theory you should be able to use the Pal Park feature with a ROM of the GBA Pokemon right? For example Diamond being on an M3 Simply and a GBA Game like Emerald being on an M3 Lite?

Same going for the actual Diamond Cartridge with an M3 ROM?

P.S. I think even those who don't pray should pray lol to get this ROM on the internet....

No. You need the actual GBA game. A rom will not work. Luckily, my friend is setting up his for transfer for me.

Always checking in between Super Princess Peach and work on English Project.
 
Well I'm going to give up waiting. If it hasn't been dumped yet, then it probably won't be dumped till the week end or release day at least. I guess I'll just keep playing lost in blue 2 while slashing my wrists.
 
Well several review sites had their copies since last Friday, and the major stores are rumored to get it starting on the 16th, so people expect this to be dumped early. Not to mention Pokemon games (and Nintendo games in general) traditionally get dumped early.
 
it'll be dumped when its dumped theres no use making a game your life lol...
i had forgoten how much i wanted to play it till i turned on my tv and right there was a new thing about the game...
 
Looks like the Best Buy by my house has Pokemon in.
I was there buying my brother a birthday present and met my friend who works there, who told me that their shipment came in that morning. He jokingly said that he wanted to steal one to dump it, but all copies are kept under lock and key by the manager.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted