You do realise he's not the only one who can post release news?I have a question...if shaun isn't online...is there no hope in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl being posted on the releases page?



Well, it's not like that hasn't been done before..Even if it's not on the front page the very millisecond it's released I'm sure someone will start a topic called "ZOMG IT'S OUT!!!1112!", shouldn't be hard to miss....
![]()


Same doing it right now actuallyI check during my free periods at school haha!
After all, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to call this the biggest DS release. Pokemon always needed online and it has it.
My dear old Gran, (arch pirate that she is) regularly forgoes her nightly enema in search of P.D (us)Â She's pretty much too senile to be able to play it, so I kindly offered to check on her behalf.
She's really pissed off, she'll often tell me that in her day they'd rip encrypted roms using only their teeth. She can't understand this new fangled scene and the amount of new groups (dilly-dallying little fuckers' she calls them) holding her back from her one true vice.
"Release or Die", is the mad old thing's favourite saying.
I wanted to say the sameMy dear old Gran, (arch pirate that she is) regularly forgoes her nightly enema in search of P.D (us) Â She's pretty much too senile to be able to play it, so I kindly offered to check on her behalf.
She's really pissed off, she'll often tell me that in her day they'd rip encrypted roms using only their teeth. She can't understand this new fangled scene and the amount of new groups (dilly-dallying little fuckers' she calls them) holding her back from her one true vice.
"Release or Die", is the mad old thing's favourite saying.
That is.. really weird...
Beetje verkapt engelswhen i pokemon's official release date![]()
(i really wanna know)
when i pokemon's official release date![]()
(i really wanna know)
Beetje verkapt engels![]()
When i hmm![]()
I thought the 23rd..
no problem, the strange thing is that several big sites en such got the game from nintendo.. thats why I think they have problems with dumping it... I mean the dump groups must have it by now...when i pokemon's official release date![]()
(i really wanna know)
Beetje verkapt engels![]()
When i hmm![]()
I thought the 23rd..
thanks
>_> en thanks
no problem, the strange thing is that several big sites en such got the game from nintendo.. thats why I think they have problems with dumping it... I mean the dump groups must have it by now...when i pokemon's official release date![]()
(i really wanna know)
Beetje verkapt engels![]()
When i hmm![]()
I thought the 23rd..
thanks
>_> en thanks

