Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,254
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
This wait is sooo bad...I've been checking the last 3 days it's insane. Theory was it was apparently going to appear yesterday (16th).

Tbh anything earlier than the 22nd is better than nothing though. I'll probably buy it anyway.

Quick question, If you have a Slot 1 M3, in theory you should be able to use the Pal Park feature with a ROM of the GBA Pokemon right? For example Diamond being on an M3 Simply and a GBA Game like Emerald being on an M3 Lite?

Same going for the actual Diamond Cartridge with an M3 ROM?

P.S. I think even those who don't pray should pray lol to get this ROM on the internet....
 
Even if it's not on the front page the very millisecond it's released I'm sure someone will start a topic called "ZOMG IT'S OUT!!!1112!", shouldn't be hard to miss....

tongue.gif
 
I must admit that I belong to the group of these pokemaniacs.
I keep a PSP next to my bed, the first thing I do in the morning is check GBAtemp. After breakfast, I check GBAtemp just to make sure. And before I leave to school too. When I come back from school I check again. And every 30 minutes until I go to sleep.

It's crazy, I didn't know I could get so hyped about a single damn game.
frown.gif
 
After all, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to call this the biggest DS release. Pokemon always needed online and it has it.
 
After all, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to call this the biggest DS release. Pokemon always needed online and it has it.

My dear old Gran, (arch pirate that she is) regularly forgoes her nightly enema in search of P.D (us) She's pretty much too senile to be able to play it, so I kindly offered to check on her behalf.

She's really pissed off, she'll often tell me that in her day they'd rip encrypted roms using only their teeth. She can't understand this new fangled scene and the amount of new groups (dilly-dallying little fuckers' she calls them) holding her back from her one true vice.

"Release or Die", is the mad old thing's favourite saying.
 
Maybe they have problems with dumping it? Afterall there are several reports of it being leaked.. befor the store date
 
My dear old Gran, (arch pirate that she is) regularly forgoes her nightly enema in search of P.D (us)Â She's pretty much too senile to be able to play it, so I kindly offered to check on her behalf.

She's really pissed off, she'll often tell me that in her day they'd rip encrypted roms using only their teeth. She can't understand this new fangled scene and the amount of new groups (dilly-dallying little fuckers' she calls them) holding her back from her one true vice.

"Release or Die", is the mad old thing's favourite saying.

That is.. really weird...
 
My dear old Gran, (arch pirate that she is) regularly forgoes her nightly enema in search of P.D (us) Â She's pretty much too senile to be able to play it, so I kindly offered to check on her behalf.

She's really pissed off, she'll often tell me that in her day they'd rip encrypted roms using only their teeth.  She can't understand this new fangled scene and the amount of new groups (dilly-dallying little fuckers' she calls them) holding her back from her one true vice.

"Release or Die", is the mad old thing's favourite saying.


That is.. really weird...
I wanted to say the same
wtf.gif
 
when i pokemon's official release date
biggrin.gif

(i really wanna know)

Beetje verkapt engels
tongue.gif


When i hmm
tongue.gif


I thought the 23rd..



thanks
>_> en thanks
no problem, the strange thing is that several big sites en such got the game from nintendo.. thats why I think they have problems with dumping it... I mean the dump groups must have it by now...

I don't think nintendo did some extra security on this game
because it will get dumped anyway eventually
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted