Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender15

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

One of the other mods.
huh.gif

GTom89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hayaehaeha *hugs kness and rocks back and forth*
its 3am and im pretending to be ill tomorrow so i dont have to go in school so it better be released.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hayaehaeha *hugs kness and rocks back and forth*
its 3am and im pretending to be ill tomorrow so i dont have to go in school so it better be released.

Its not even released tomorrow
unsure.gif
So why stay off school and miss your education
lecture.gif
If it is released tomorrow it will be on the internet waiting for you coming home
happy.gif

GTom89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Every other Pokemon game for GBA was leaked at least a wekk before release, and with the leakage this game is getting it should be sooner so i will just wait
tongue.gif

GTom89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats MaxConsole, it was a faulty dump and everyone knows that (exept them obviously)
I suppose thats what you get when you PAY 10yr olds to write news for your website...

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well whenever it comes out, I'll grab it off the newsgroups in 1 minute while the rest of you struggle to download it off choked websites and leecher torrents with their uploads limited to absolute minimum.

sscilli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW, another pokemon thread growing at an exponential rate
biggrin.gif

I'll admit I'm as impatient as the rest of you though
tongue.gif

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Well whenever it comes out, I'll grab it off the newsgroups in 1 minute while the rest of you struggle to download it off choked websites and leecher torrents with their uploads limited to absolute minimum.

I hate to break it to you, but getting a new 20-30 megabyte rom via IRC or whatever you use, isn't a struggle, and doesn't take more than a couple of minutes.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm always constantly checking GBATemp for new stuff, because i'm bored a lot, so i check for new homebrew, new homebrew updates and new DS releases. I don't care that much about D/P though since i already beat it in japanese. Though, it's good to beat it in english too so i can actually understand what they say.
tongue.gif

Knolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be getting it off of usenet too, that doesn't make me l33t.
Also, in general, torrents of new, popular stuff go nearly as fast as usenet because the downloaders are uploading the parts they have too.

what2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RSS is fun. scripting rss with chikka (a sort of service to send text messages from you pc to your phone) to text ,e when news about pokemon is doubly fun
biggrin.gif

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I'll be getting it off of usenet too, that doesn't make me l33t.
Also, in general, torrents of new, popular stuff go nearly as fast as usenet because the downloaders are uploading the parts they have too.

I wasn't trying to seem leet or anything, but if you're like me with a monopolistic ISP that throttles bittorent to 56k modem speeds...

I'm forced to use newsgroups because of this
frown.gif
Bittorent used to be great for me, now I throw up when I think about the speeds I get off them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality