Who are your friends on GBATemp?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by NeSchn, Jan 30, 2009.

Jan 30, 2009
  1. NeSchn
    OP

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    So who are your friends here at GBATemp. I only have very few friends here but they are all very awesome!

In not particular order:

kobykaan - He first started helping my out with getting my modded Xbox 1 all set up and running (which I still can't get to work XD). He helped me through that and we still talk a lot through PMing. Then just today he bought 3 DS games off of me because I needed some for an item that I want on eBay. I am very grateful that he bought then and he did it as a nice gesture too. I'm gunna be shipping them out on Monday. He is a very great person, and a great member of the community!

War - I first started helping War set up him Wii and WiiKey. After about an hour of talking and walking him through it she got it all set up, since then, whenever I am on AIM (which is very rarely) its nice to chat with War about stuff and video games, A very person to talk too and very friendly.

Toni - Ever since Toni came on this board I thought he was awesome. We basically share the same taste in music and he just awesome to talk too. He is one of the most unique members of this board as I would say along with me (longshot). Either way, Toni, If we ever did live near each other I would be in a band with you right away lol.

WildWon - Another unique member of this board. I have only discussed with WildWon a few times but he seems like a really good guy. You still look identical to my brothers friend lol. What happened to him anyways? It seems that he became a Moderator and just fell off the board. Either way, he still is definately a really cool person!

So, Who are your friends on here?

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
  3. Extreme Coder

Member Extreme Coder GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Egypt
    I like lots of people here, I probably can't mention them all :/

4. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    stop you will make my head bigger than it already is [​IMG]

yeah friends with a lot on here altho not really used the add friends thingy doh!

friends with you NeSchn obviously!

talk to Trolly Dave a lot lately mainly because we are about the same age of ancient! [​IMG]

and loads that I have helped with TTDS stuff probs too many to remember i have to delete my PM's often as they are limited doh!

friends with a lot from SCDEV obviously! DAN and 745 and JMR etc etc all my mates over there fellow gurus etc and MikePR , PharaohsVizier, onekelly etc etc etc again too many to list but they know who they are!

I have friends on loads of forums some came here too some not but hey still friends regardless [​IMG]

oh also friends with SINKHEAD and some of the other mods here Ive had a few pm chats with they are friendly if your on the right side of them I guess lol [​IMG]

5. Hehe Moo

Member Hehe Moo Moo?

Australia
    In alphabetical order:

Ace Gunman
    B-Blue
    B-ryce
    Banger
    Curley5959
    Destructobot
    Dr. Stiles
    elixirdream
    Hadrian Uranium
    Holaitsme
    mercluke
    Narin
    Normmatt
    Partee
    pieman202
    polle123
    science

6. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    MOOZXY!

7. Hehe Moo

Member Hehe Moo Moo?

Australia
    D: What about me science?

8. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    I don't really have many friends here...

Xcalibur - He's awesome and I talk to him on AIM whenever I can. We also play Xbox 360 together a lot. He's really funny and an overall great person whom I respect a lot.
    Twiffles - I've known him in real life since the 8th grade... just a nice guy to talk to, he's also very funny.
    Noitora - He's the sexy Greek translating hunk. What's not to like about him?
    NeSchn - I talk to him whenever I see him on AIM. Helped me out back in my Wii days.
    Linkiboy - I've been talking to him a lot in AIM lately. He's really funny and random, but is also a pretty knowledgeable guy. Makes me laugh a lot!

I talk to a lot of other people, but I guess those are the main five.

PS: NeSchn, I'm a guy! :>

9. Diablo1123

Member Diablo1123 Newcomer

United States
    [​IMG]?

10. NeSchn
    OP

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    I coulda swore you had your gender on here as a girl before. [​IMG]

I'm sorry about that. [​IMG]

11. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    These guys are the only people I really chat to or hang out wth outside of Temp.

Antwill: Great dude, always has interesting news or music to share, or even just awesome to have a conversation with. Also has l337 art skillz and loves macs [​IMG] He's one of the few dudes who cares to talk to me on msn [​IMG]
    Hopefully will be meeting up with him in RL in a lil while, that'd be sweet.

TheLastSpartan: Only guy I met up with in real life. We hung out at frankston for a day (lol), chatted, ate, shared some disks... lol. Great guy, pretty good with electronics imo and it'd be cool to catch up again.

Opium: Haven't heard from you in a while buddy. I can't remember how we started chatting but I think it was somehow due to us both being aussies [​IMG]

Still, I do consider all the staff and many of the other members my mates/friends, but honestly atm we don't know each other that well.

FYI 'd always be happy to have a chat or help anyone out, particularly I'd love to make some new friends here because there really is so many great people in this community. Add me to msn if you like - o_rox@hotmail.com

12. Joshunar

Newcomer Joshunar Advanced Member

United States
  13. Sonicslasher

Member Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

United States
    Let's see if I can list them

mthrnite - Helluva great guy. Something about his awesomeness and coolness makes him so.... awesome and cool [​IMG]

CablePhish - Half cable, half phish, and half ass lame jokes [​IMG] (jk, well.... sorta [​IMG] )

AshuraZro and chuckstudios - Both of them are fucking awesome with computers (well, know a hell of a lot more then I do)

Sephi- His mom has is goin on [​IMG]

Law - He visits me in vent every once in a while. But I wish he would bring some tea.

Sinkhead - Good mod, been around for awhile now.

TheSpade - I cannot yet pin down what it is about him, but I love it.

xcalibear - When he is not trying to eat me, he is a great guy.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Wifi Community - I LOVE YA GUYS! [​IMG]

IRC people - I'm too damn lazy to list all of you :]

War - Apparently, he saved my ass in L4D. And I as I would hate to be ass-less, he is on this list

14. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    Of course you are my friend too! I have tons of friends here (its why I stay!) but moozxy is my bestest friend which is why I put only him, because there are too many others to list!

15. Extreme Coder

Egypt
    Oh damn it, I can't resist posting, boredom kills me >_>

[​IMG] Mthrnite [​IMG] This guy has a great mystic aura of [mthr]ness and kickassness around him, plus he made my previous and current avatar and signature [​IMG]

Xcalibur: When he's not trying to eat Sonicslasher, or fail at DDR [​IMG] , he's a nice guy to hang out with on IRC, the main reason I want to get a 360 is to play with him >_>

Linkiboy: Pretty funny guy, reminds me of the old Testing Area days [​IMG]

Ace Gunman: Another funny guy that is pretty ace himself [​IMG]

PS. What about me science? D:

16. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    @Sonicslasher, Ok bitch, ignore all those times I saved your ass in L4D.

17. Extreme Coder

Egypt
    Hmm, War, I'd love to play some L4D too when I get my 360 [​IMG]

18. Sonicslasher

Member Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

United States
    Lol, I try to ignore the times I messed up and shot you and xcali [​IMG]

19. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

chuck norris

20. Rock Raiyu