Hacking Who actually managed to get a copy of the loader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
As we all should know, the backup loader by Waninkoko was leaked. When I checked GBAtemp this morning, the link was already down...so I was wondering, who actually got a copy of it? I wanna know how many people got their hands on it. Was it a large number of people, or was the link closed immediately?

zapu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It was spread all over the internet, many people actually created mirrors, yeah, many people got the files and they will share. It's even on torrent trackers!

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone has it.
There are multiple mirrors, and something this big would never be taken down.

ads1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It shouldnt of been leaked and due to that we will never get a better version. Waninkoko has stopped work on it, so when newer games come out who will we all look to to help us? well congratulations to the idiot who spoiled it for everyone else.

ads1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It shouldnt of been leaked and due to that we will never get a better version. Waninkoko has stopped work on it, so when newer games come out who will we all look to to help us? well congratulations to the idiot who spoiled it for everyone else.

kangarookangaroo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow so many people downloaded this thing and it's just a beta? Imagine when it's in full version! Many people are still holding back and hoping for a full release (like me) so this thing is going to be a homebrew phenomenon. (if the full version gets released that is,..,.)

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I actually did get a copy but havent tested it out yet. It was actually an accdent. I was looking for a SBCG4AP ep 2 and it came up with a backup loader so i said "what the hell" and dl'ed it.
but look at the bright side. he's going to release the source tommorow!

Posts merged

I actually did get a copy but havent tested it out yet. It was actually an accdent. I was looking for a SBCG4AP ep 2 and it came up with a backup loader so i said "what the hell" and dl'ed it.
but look at the bright side. he's going to release the source tommorow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill