While The Shoutbox Is Away

which temp feature do you miss the most?

• The Shoutbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Current Users Online box

• The 10 Latest Posts box

• The Users Currently viewing topic box

• The IPS Driver Error There appears to be an error with the database. You can try to refresh the pa

• Total voters

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
like this

1172270909_Happy%20Birthday.jpg

we just have to say it to everyone so we dont miss anyone

I'll take A-M, who wants N-Z?

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't think the Shoutbox is coming back guys, I heard it got into a fight and Costello got scared and said "youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air". Shoutbox whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror, If anything he could say that this cab was rare but Shoutbox thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air! Shoutbox pulled up to a house about seven or eight and yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later" looked at his kingdom he was finally there to settle his throne as the prince of bel-air!

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
I don't think the Shoutbox is coming back guys, I heard it got into a fight and Costello got scared and said "youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air". Shoutbox whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror, If anything he could say that this cab was rare but Shoutbox thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air! Shoutbox pulled up to a house about seven or eight and yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later" looked at his kingdom he was finally there to settle his throne as the prince of bel-air!
ph34r.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Gore said:
CockroachMan said:
ph34r.gif

img_4.jpg

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as "View new Posts" stays, I'm fine with all the other features being disabled.

You know though, it seems like the site gets stuffed up a lot easier than it did right after the upgrade......I seem to rem 3000+ users on at once and it would still load quickly. Now at ~2000 it starts IPS erroring and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you