Which video game have you played the longest?

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
I did 2000+ hours on Smite, mainly due to it being an online game.
I did 270 hours in final fantasy 4 on the gba, I spent a lot of time because back then I didn't even understand English nor even knew how to play RPG games lol, glad to say that by the time I finished it, I had forced myself to learn English to fully enjoy it.

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
  • Super smash bros. Melee 10000 h
  • WoW 6500 h
  • Warcraft 3 (a lot)
  • Red Alert 2 (a lot)
  • Red Alert 1 (a lot)
  • Descent 1 (a lot)
  • Soul Calibur 2 (a lot)
  • Hyrule warriors 450 h
  • Zelda BotW 300 h
There are so many more...

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've most definitely dumped the most of my life into Roblox, of all things.
In all fairness I had 1,258+ hours in Pokemon White 2
Ooooh I'm glad this thread has been bumped! It's cool to look back on how things've changed

I still play copious amounts of Roblox. I've been shifting heavily into Rivals of Aether, Ocarina of Time Randomizer, and Wind Waker Randomizer though. I don't know how many hundreds of hours I've put into Roblox
I've definitely put a good 200+ hours into ZOoTR alone, no idea how much time I put into OoT as a kid (aside from a lot)
I can also claim an easy 150+ on Wind Waker Rando; Definitely played way more vanilla WW than I did vanilla OoT

And, Cave Story. I'd play through the entire game to best ending every Friday night for a very long while and I have zero regrets

D

Deleted User

It was definitely Mario Kart 8 on Wii U and then on the Switch. All that ended when Nintendo made online a paid service on the Switch and I got bored.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
For a game as a whole mine's definitely Minecraft, I used to play it a ton years ago and I still play it every so often now, easily thousands of hours but its been between so many worlds and computers I no longer have and such so no clue the actual time. For a single save that says a number its Pokémon Black 2 with 212 hours.

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lately Pokemon: 400 hours Shield +some 50 hours sword (for dex completion). I think Pokemon as a series is my winner.
But Unreal Tournament is also high up there. Tetris is also noteworthy: I still occasoinally play it on a og gameboy (gametype B, 9-5) to make the space shuttle lift off.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Pokemon X. I spent a lot of hours shiny hunting and hatching. I hit the game timer limit a few times.
If you count whole franchises pokemon hands down over 2-3x tbh, but nowadays I hardly play pokemon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...