Which video game have you played the longest?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
- Super Smash Bros Melee...
Been playint it since 2005.

- Super Mario Strikers...
Way better than Charged, playing it since 2005

- Super Mario Sunshine...
The best Mario game.

- Super Mario Galaxy 2...
Better than 1, not as much as 3 :creep:

- Donkey Kong Country 3...
The best DKC of them all.

- The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time...
Still love that son of a bitch.

Attila_the_Hun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
It is probably Mario Kart Wii. I don't know how many hours I have played it. 10 years after buying it, I still play the game even I have Mario Kart 7, which is superior, on my 3DS. It might also be Mount & Blade: Warband, but I doubt it since it has been only 5 years since I got the game.

D

Deleted User

super smash bros brawl. i played that game with my brother for hours every night.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Over 500 hours in Xenoblade 2, from memory. Fire Emblem: Three Houses is close to that, but not quite.
I've also played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky a ton over the course of my life; don't have a "total hours" tally, but it's definitely way up there.
Same with Ratchet & Clank 3 and the two LEGO Star Wars PS2 games; played them practically religiously as a child, and even had plenty of fun on R&C3 local multiplayer over the years.
100%-ed Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary several times too, on the lower difficulties; that's got to eat up a ton of time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

- Super Smash Bros Melee...
Been playint it since 2005.

- Super Mario Strikers...
Way better than Charged, playing it since 2005

- Super Mario Sunshine...
The best Mario game.

- Super Mario Galaxy 2...
Better than 1, not as much as 3 :creep:

- Donkey Kong Country 3...
The best DKC of them all.

- The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time...
Still love that son of a bitch.
64 DS > Sunshine and Galaxy. No rage-inducing Stars, no motion controls, no bullshit surfing mechanics, no timed missions, getting 100 Coins in each course was simple, no stupid useless whore in a blue dress who does nothing but stand in the exact same place for the entire game except for one cutscene at the end of the game where she's now standing in a void (gee what a radical and drastic change) but still gets brought back in game after game when so many more worthwhile characters are languishing in old Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi games, multiple fun player characters, 8 HP instead of a measly 3, far more non-linear in Star collection.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my previous estimate of 1000 hours in Destiny is way off. Steam says I have played over 1000 hours since downloading Destiny 2 in the fall of '19. I played Destiny 1 since the Alpha in the summer of 2014. So... yeah...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8