• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Which Vaccine/Serum ?

Which Vaccine/Serum have you received ?

• Moderna / Spikevax

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • Comirnaty / BioNTech / Pfizer

Votes: 42 44.7%
  • Janssen / Johnson & Johnson

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • AstraZeneca / Vaxzevria

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other

• None,but I reconsider it.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • None, but I am thinking about it.

• None.No Vaccination.

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Novavax

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • AntiBody Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valneva

• Coronavac

• Total voters

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
Got Moderna. As soon as my age group was allowed to get them here in FL, I signed up, got it 2 days later. Felt nothing but a little arm pain. 2nd shot 3 weeks after, felt kinda crappy the next day, didn't really want to do much. After that, back to normal.

When making plans for my son's bday, My parents told me they didn't get the vax, and wouldn't be getting it. And then made up lies of why they didn't/wouldn't get it (my dad's heart doctor told him not to get it, that was real easy to prove a lie). I told them they were no longer allowed over my house, nor would their grandson be staying over their place anymore. They called around and got the J&J shot 2 days later.

When the 6-12 age group shot is approved, my son will be getting it also.

Unless there's a legit medical reason to not get it, I don't give a fuck about what your aunt thinks, how big your cousin's friend's balls got, or how much you believe in some magical being up in the clouds will protect you. Anti-vax people are fucking idiots.
Anti covid vaxx people are not the same as anti vaxx people.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I suppose they think the same about you.
Senseless,my Friend.😉

Please be so kind and remember:

A kindly Remember please:

No political personal Views/Opinions......

This Poll Thread is only for Informations (and maybe how you fared after the Vaccination)

and

maybe helps unsure / unsettled / frightened and possibly misinformed People to consider a Vaccination.

(If it is necessary,any Thread/Content not matching to the Poll Topic will be reported for deleting.)

Thank you.:)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Finally,now let´s hope the Admission Process will not take another Year....😊👌

Novavax applies for EU approval for CoV vaccine The US pharmaceutical company Novavax has applied for market approval in the European Union for its CoV vaccine.
The Amsterdam-based EU Medicines Agency (EMA) announced on Wednesday that it had already started testing and that it is expected to announce a decision in "a few weeks".
The vaccine is a dead vaccine, which contains killed components of the coronavirus for immunization.

Reactions: jeannotte

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
https://orf.at/stories/3236901/
(German)

Novavax applies for EU approval The US pharmaceutical company Novavax has applied for market approval in the European Union for its CoV vaccine.
The Amsterdam-based EU Medicines Agency (EMA) announced on Wednesday that it had already started testing.
A decision could be made within a few weeks as part of an accelerated procedure, "if the data presented are sufficiently reliable and complete to demonstrate the effectiveness, safety and quality of the vaccine," it said. It would be the first protein-based vaccine against Covid-19 to be approved.
The vaccine is a dead vaccine, which contains killed components of the novel coronavirus for immunization. In contrast to the manufacturers Biontech / Pfizer and Moderna, who produce their vaccines on the basis of the new mRNA technology, Novavax uses a very traditional method.

The agent thus arouses interest in people who have reservations about immunization with mRNA vaccines or vector vaccines.
So far, four vaccines against Covid-19 have been approved in the European Union, two of which are mRNA vaccines (Biontech and Moderna) and two are vector vaccines (AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson).
90 percent overall effectiveness in phase 3 study In the crucial phase 3 study with 30,000 patients, the Novavax vaccine showed an overall effectiveness of around 90 percent.
However, the intended approval dragged on because Novavax had to contend with production problems. The vaccine received emergency approval this month in the Philippines and Indonesia. The US approval application is planned for the end of the year.
The EU has secured up to 200 million cans from the company. Novavax uses the “spike protein” from SARS-CoV-2 for its vaccine and reproduces it en masse in insect cells. After the vaccination, the human immune system uses it to generate antibodies against the protein and can thus fight off Covid 19 disease. Because the vaccine - unlike the Biontech Pfizer vaccine, for example - can be stored at refrigerator temperature, the agent is considered a beacon of hope for poorer countries.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.