Hacking Which titles will not run on CFW (and would anyone be interested in)

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I saw a list in a thread around here somewhere, about half a dozen games which were good/great and had the 'new encryption' thus would not work with spoofed firmware, can't seem to relocate it.

I know about the site http://3ds.essh.co/ but am not 100% sure which was the first firmware to introduce the new encryption was (was it 7.1?)

So the obvious one is sm4sh, I think fantasy life is another that gets mentioned often.

on another note, is CFW really that unstable that it takes ~10 tries to load it usually?

sweatbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi tested palatine cfw or so. And pokemon y worked till saving. After saving it crashed and could not play from this save again. In emu and with gw it works great. Same cia.

I had to restart cfw one till six times to get it starting.
NTR starts everytime very well but has no cia support.

Hope I could help, you a bit

Regards
Sweatbox

damos1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is there ever going to be a way to play new titles on cfw? Not being able to play MH4 and Majoras Mask will be very sad :/

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there ever going to be a way to play new titles on cfw? Not being able to play MH4 and Majoras Mask will be very sad :/

Not with this CFW, maybe in the future when there is another CFW which is running on a newer firmware version. We can't say if it is possible to run MH4 or MM with this CFW, it is unlikely but possible.

taha1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, unless someone find a way to bypass gateway or mt card check when you enter emunand
or a way to create a legit CIA that works in classic mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool