Hacking Which one for a 7 year Old ?

` regret .

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've heard that Acekard 2 cases are extremely easy to break, like if it falls from a your hand onto a tile floor it'll crack, is that true?

Lord Ned

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lastRegret said:
I've heard that Acekard 2 cases are extremely easy to break, like if it falls from a your hand onto a tile floor it'll crack, is that true?

They seem to light to generate enough force to cause damage.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I think probably the most simplistic would be using anything ysmenu compatible since all the ysmenu really has is a file browser list on start up, which would make it really simple for a 7 year old to pick up and play (provided all the roms are in the root folder).

Another option (just to make it look pretty) is to use the moonshell2+ysmenu combo (version 2.05 or 2.06) and place all of the games in one spot and change the settings so moving from folders is not allowed.

(dunno anything about other flashcarts, I just have an R4, so there may be something simpler than a look for game and press A)

OOHMEPLUMS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
R4's are cheap and with the ysmenu do the job, however setting up the ysmenu is not for the faint hearted, for a bigger investment i'd recommend the Cyclods as it is easy to use and I hav'nt heard of of any 'fake' issues.

dashkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
lastRegret said:

I don't know for others, their case is (at least feels) a bit loose, but mine fell to the ground once, and didn't even get a scratch.

I'd recommend an Acekard, of course with AKAIO installed, I've not tried others, but I couldn't imagine it be any more easy
wink.gif

Sabri23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
don't buy a r4 , if should get a acekard 2i , most roms working on it , easy to use , clean UI .
Also dont buy the clone's , some of them were extremly bad that they could brick your ds .
The supercard ds oni is also pretty good , but a little slow ui
if you have a DS lite i should get the cyclo ds

so...

dsi = acekard 2i
ds = cyclo ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work