Hacking Which is the easiest card to use?

Mitzy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to know which would be the easiest card to use for a small girl. In terms of menu navigation, game selection and also game compatibility. She has a regular DS Lite and will only be playing DS games. My boys have had the original R4 for about 4 years now, and they haven't complained. (Although they don't use their ds's too often any more... they seemed to have moved on to using mainly their laptops).

Thanks for any help.

mew2ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use acekard, and once it is set up, it is pretty easy too use, just select a folder, and a game!

cheats are user friendly too... use akaio for the OS

Mitzy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for replying. Since you both said acekard, I went with that. Also because of the sdhc support.

Happy gaming!

kikuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems Many GBA memembers have talked about this topic before,for young little girl,r4igold 3ds card is the easiest for her to use,she just needs to put the latst firmware of this card(usually,the r4igold is the latest firmware when out of box) and then download her favourite games then play them with this card.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Basically all cards are simple, just roms on it firmware on it and play
tongue.gif

I personally just recommend you the acekard2i, its very compatible and pretty cheap.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FIX94 said:
Basically all cards are simple, just roms on it firmware on it and play
tongue.gif

I personally just recommend you the acekard2i, its very compatible and pretty cheap.

That is true, but considering OSs differ from one another quite a bit. Some OS require more button pressing to achieve the same result (DSTwo vs R4, AK2i, et al).

But as you mentioned, I'd recommend the AK2i for a DSi/DSiXL/3DS version and a R4 (original 1:1) for DS/DSL. Those have probably the most simple GUI.

-Qtis

katrina0126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever heard ace3ds flashcard which is produced by a new team:http://www.ace3ds.com ?It is a new card.Supports Nintendo 3DS ver 2.1.0-4(J,E,U) as well as the newest DSi V1.4.3 Firmware perfectly out of box,so if your 3ds is the newest version,then go to buy a cheap ace3ds card and play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: