Which is the easiest card to use?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Mitzy, Sep 13, 2011.

Sep 13, 2011
  1. Mitzy
    OP

Newcomer Mitzy Newbie

Canada
    I would like to know which would be the easiest card to use for a small girl. In terms of menu navigation, game selection and also game compatibility. She has a regular DS Lite and will only be playing DS games. My boys have had the original R4 for about 4 years now, and they haven't complained. (Although they don't use their ds's too often any more... they seemed to have moved on to using mainly their laptops).

Thanks for any help.

2. Nujui

Member Nujui I need something to do.

United States
    Acekard and R4 are pretty simple. Things like the Supercard DSTWO are more advanced.

3. mew2ds

Newcomer mew2ds Member

United States
    I use acekard, and once it is set up, it is pretty easy too use, just select a folder, and a game!

cheats are user friendly too... use akaio for the OS

4. Mitzy
    OP

Newcomer Mitzy Newbie

Canada
    Thanks for replying. Since you both said acekard, I went with that. Also because of the sdhc support.

Happy gaming!

5. tranfeer

Member tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria
  6. kikuo

Newcomer kikuo Member

United States
    It seems Many GBA memembers have talked about this topic before,for young little girl,r4igold 3ds card is the easiest for her to use,she just needs to put the latst firmware of this card(usually,the r4igold is the latest firmware when out of box) and then download her favourite games then play them with this card.

7. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    Basically all cards are simple, just roms on it firmware on it and play [​IMG]
    I personally just recommend you the acekard2i, its very compatible and pretty cheap.

8. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    That is true, but considering OSs differ from one another quite a bit. Some OS require more button pressing to achieve the same result (DSTwo vs R4, AK2i, et al).

But as you mentioned, I'd recommend the AK2i for a DSi/DSiXL/3DS version and a R4 (original 1:1) for DS/DSL. Those have probably the most simple GUI.

-Qtis

9. Woodhouse

Newcomer Woodhouse Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Acekard 2i and R4i gold are the easiest cards.

10. katrina0126

Newcomer katrina0126 Member

United States
    Have you ever heard ace3ds flashcard which is produced by a new team:http://www.ace3ds.com ?It is a new card.Supports Nintendo 3DS ver 2.1.0-4(J,E,U) as well as the newest DSi V1.4.3 Firmware perfectly out of box,so if your 3ds is the newest version,then go to buy a cheap ace3ds card and play.

11. Rbugs

Newcomer Rbugs Newbie

United States
    Acekard, you can hide all folders expect the games so she cant mess things up