Hacking Which is the best Flash Card to own for the DS. My R4 sucks!!

cofig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MY R4 DOES NOT PLAY ANY OIF THE NEWER GAMES. I WANT TO PURCHASE A CARD THAT WILL PLAY STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS, SONIC CHRONICLES AND NEWE GAMES LIKE THAT? ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHICH CARD I SHOULD GET? THANKS

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
get cyclo ds (expensive) or m3real perfect bundle (this comes with gba, ram and rumble expansion pack)

i have m3real perfect bundle and i love it, no problems with it yet
p.s
dont write with caps lock ON

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1.Don't use all caps.
2.If you bothered to search you could easily have found out the Cyclo DS is the top choice these days.
3.R4 doesn't suck it's just outdated,and it can still play those two games you mentioned if you bothered to look.

Legobot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cofig said:
MY R4 DOES NOT PLAY ANY OIF THE NEWER GAMES. I WANT TO PURCHASE A CARD THAT WILL PLAY STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS, SONIC CHRONICLES AND NEWE GAMES LIKE THAT? ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHICH CARD I SHOULD GET? THANKS

I had to get a fixed version of sonic chronicles, I haven't tried star wars yet

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another vote for the CycloDS...well worth the $47 with free shipping fron realhotstuff.com
yaynds.gif

and seriously, dont be a cheap ass for your primary DS cart, we are already being cheap asses (myself included) by using a flashcart, might as well spend the money and get the best one, ya know
tongue.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
gblock247 said:
another vote for the CycloDS...well worth the $47 with free shipping fron realhotstuff.com
yaynds.gif

and seriously, dont be a cheap ass for your primary DS cart, we are already being cheap asses (myself included) by using a flashcart, might as well spend the money and get the best one, ya know
tongue.gif

Yeah, you're right however CycloDS is a bit more pricey then the R4DS. So with his theory he should of got Ack something

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Some people say EDGE is the best, but I like R4 best. I use v1.19, but I don't recommend it. Try using Ysmenu first before you buy another cart.

Nadz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have R4DS pro and it's working fine with all new games. Yugioh 2008, Prof. Layton etc. are all fairly new games and they run perfectly!
yaynds.gif

meateater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gblock247 said:
tongue.gif
Couldn't have said it better myself!
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E