Which game would you most like to see announced at E3?

Which game would you most like to see announced at E3?

• Animal Crossing (Wii)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Zelda (Wii)

• Kid Icarus (Wii)

• F-Zero (Wii)

• Pokémon (Wii)

• Starfox (Wii)

• Pikmin (Wii)

• Wii Sports 2

• Fire Emblem (DS)

• Golden Sun 3 (DS)

• Metroid Dread (DS)

• Paper Mario (DS)

• New Super Mario Bros. 2 (DS)

• Something else? Mention it!

• Total voters

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't a DS paper mario announced already?
I voted GS3, but it won't happen. Metroid Dread might happen tho. (see corruption)

What I REEAAALLY want tho is smash bros ds, with wifi and everything! That would rule!

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oops, skipped over F-Zero. An online game like GX would be awesome.

I really enjoy Animal Crossing games, though, so I voted Animal Crossing...
Damn enjoyable pointless games... But if the online's better than the DS version, there's more content, and there's little to none hacking, I'm in.

I expect Paper Mario DS and Fire Emblem DS already, both which I'm very happy about, so no need to hope on an announcement, there.

neonix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was between Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and F-Zero.

A Pokemon game would just end up being sub-par like all the others released on GC/Wii. And F-Zero, though awesome, will get boring quickly like all racing games. Although I would definitely buy an F-Zero game with online!

I had to vote for Animal Crossing. Even though I'll end up totally neglecting my town and its inhabitants after a year, Animal Crossing has a lot of potential on the Wii. Nintendo did such a great job using what the DS had to offer for ACWW, I know they'll do some great stuff on the Wii.
I'm sure they'll put in some sort of DS Wii connectivity feature like the original AC had with the GBA. Maybe even being able to travel from a DS to your Wii and back. ;D One can hope.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude Pilkmin was the greatest Nintendo published game on the cube and I'd love to see either a Wii OR a DS version. Pikmin 2 had the welcomed NEW pikmin however I believe part of the joy of Pikmin 1 was the timer that gave you 30 virtual days to beat the game. This created an excellent challenge in trying to win and grab all parts to the ship as fast as possible.

As for Pokemon, keep the GBA/DS graphics and combine all regions for one slam packed WiiWare title. A New Game + option would not be bad either to start the game over keeping your pokemon and training the younger ones.

Pokemon Snap Wii = YES

A new Pokemon game like maybe Pokemon Wild where you play as a crew of Wild Pokemon to save the environment, battle asshole pokemon, and battle asshole trainers who try to capture you could be fun.

A New Zelda is always a welcome thing, didn't much enjoy the last one (clocked in only a few hours though) and I haven't played the DS title but I'd kinda like to see a Windwaker esque Zelda for the Wii

Kid Icarus would be cool but I think they'd screw it up. Mario is over rated, besides Mario Galaxy I really never liked any of the 3D Mario's but I'm eager to see what they will do with the series.

Wii Sports 2 is also welcomed but if they want me to pay for it that shit better be more rich in features and offer full games. None of this half assed baseball shit or Tennis where I can't move my characters

Metroid Dread and New Super Mario Bros. 2 are both very welcomed additions to my library.

By the way I voted for Pikmin as it is the one title I was to see the most.

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kingdom Hearts III for Wii.
wub.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda want to see something completely new. And judging by Nintendo's risk taking behavior, I think it will happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission