Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

serg0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm buying one of these from realhotstuff.com. The don't have the CycloDS in stock though. Is there a reliable shop in the US that has it in stock?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think any store has it in stock at the moment. They reported lack of components as an issue stopping them from reaching the large order sizes.

Right now (this may change depending on the support each card gets/kernel/firmware revisions, etc) I would recommend the Cyclo, but you will need to wait.

gcstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am in the same boat - I don't know. The cyclo looks to be the king but there is s world wide shortage - no stock anywhere and local store (Australia) don't take pre orders any more - it seems like they have given up seeing they have been waiting for 5 - 7 weeks themselves.

The R4 looks like it is nice and reliable but doesn't have as nice a gui as the g6 or cyclo.
The g6 looks the goods but is hard to find in stock b- it doesn't have removable memory though - their upcoming M3real is the one I am looking to get - they say out in a few weeks - probably before cyclo the way they are going.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might want to order that stuff from different places. You can get an R4 for $35 from Dealextreme (free shipping), and a 2GB MicroSD from Newegg for ~$20 (depends on brand) with $5 shipping. You can also get a G6DS Real from Dealextreme for $57. But Realhotstuff does have a reasonable price on the CycloDS.

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
Personaly I use the G6 Real, which is amazing. It has 2 Gb of internal storage, ya it doesn't have removable storage, but how many games you planning to house at once? I've got something like 20 and I have barely used half my space. I ordered mine from Real Hot Stuff and had it in three days. Have had no compatibility issues whatsoever so far.

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have all 3 of these, luckily I got the CycloDS a couple months ago. The CycloDS was my 1st flashcart and its awesome, im glad i got it. Also I got all 3 of them from RHS, I highly recommend them, they are awesome. I personally use the G6 myself and my daughter uses the CycloDS. If you think 2Gb is enough for you, go with the G6, unless you are into homebrew, Ive heard the G6 is not the greatest for homebrew, but myself, i only play games with my G6, so i won't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: