Hacking Which Flash Cart Should I Get?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Down to four carts...
It's actually quite sad that it has come to this. Somehow there are more different carts available than ever before, but still the amount of flashcarts suggested for easy use seems to become smaller and smaller. Oh well I guess this is one way of finding out that the DS is passing and giving way to the 3DS. If only someone made 3DS homebrew loading possible :I

fizzmaister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me Rydain (or anyone active on here). Would you mind updating the front-page with GBA compatibility info? I'm only aware of the EZ flash 3 in 1 and the gba expansion card that comes bundled with the M3 DS real.

Thanks.

Dathus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was browsing around the other flash carts threads and I saw Acekard 2i's Akaio was not really happy with hacked ROMs(for example,Pokemon Storm Silver, Blaze Black, etc). Is this true with all of Aceakrd, or was this just one of the older versions of the software? I'm trying to figure out which would be best for playing hacked ROMs, or even doing Pokemon Editing/Hacking for Gen4/5 on the DSLite.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
how about you add a column in the chart that states whether or not it "plays 3DS roms"
you have the same for DSi games...
The iEvo does, but it got dropped off the list and I forgot about taking the column out of the chart. Yeah I'll add that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1