which flah card

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Tormek, Jul 30, 2010.

Jul 30, 2010

which flah card by Tormek at 5:57 PM (901 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Tormek
    OP

Newcomer Tormek Newbie

United Kingdom
    hi all this is my first post although ive been looking through your forums for help and anything else i have needed for a while...i have a DSi and ds b4 that which i had a r4 r4i for both but am looking to get a new 1 as my son lost my r4i,,just wondering what is the best card to buy doesnt have to be r4 there are so many about any help very appreciated..and just realised ive posted in the wrong place i cant delete it and move sry

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    It shouldn't be an R4. Any R4 that works on a DSi is fake. The best carts are the Acekard 2i and the Supercard DSTWO. If you get the Acekard, make sure you select "Premium Flashing Service", or else it won't work on your DSi. The Acekard is good and is cheap, while the Supercard adds GBA compatibility for more money.

Also, since when does a DS topic belong in the GBA section?

3. Speculant

Member Speculant GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My vote would be for the DSTWO. Kickass card for the money!

4. jon92388

Newcomer jon92388 Advanced Member

United States
    i have the m3i zero and m3 ds real been using them for years never had a problem with them and the sakura firmware is pretty easy to use

5. EpicJungle

Member EpicJungle stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy

Canada
    I don't think that there's such thing as a flah card xD

Either the Acekard 2i,
    or the Supercard 2...

6. BobTheJoeBob

Member BobTheJoeBob The most optimistic person on the temp. :)

United Kingdom
    If your on a tight budget, then Acekard 2i would be the way to go. Offers near perfect rom compatibility with AKAIO and is very reliable. If you want to be able to emulate gba and snes games and you don't mind spending a little bit extra, than Super Card DS TWO would be the one to choose. Also offers near perfect rom compatibility plus the ability to emulate gba roms and soon to be able to emulate snes games.