Hacking which CFW should I use?

Fire2box

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downgraded from CFW Gen B3 back to offical 5.00 firmware on a PSP-1000. I am about to get a slim ps3 160Gb holiday bundle and im looking to do remote play of files off the PS3 as well play games off my memory stick.

So any suggestions on which CFW I should get for pairing my PSP to my PS3 and running backups?

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest you update to either official 6.39/6.60 (no real difference), and then get the PRO-B10 CFW. It's a temporary CFW, but since you have a 1000, you can install the CIPL patch that makes it permanent. Just google for whichever firmware you want, and download the appropriate CFW modules from here. Make sure your plugins are disabled or removed so they don't cause issues.

Fire2box

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The permanent patch isn't really necessary since it only saves you about 5-10 seconds. But sure go for it if you want to.

Well I got the Pro-B10 CFW with 6.60 working and it at least started up Prinny 2 so it seems good. As for saving 5-10 seconds I don't really care as i'm not sure where to find the patch or how to install it.

However with Pro_b10. I went back into PMP Player Advanced and none of my old videos (season 1 of friendship is magic, 500 days of summer) were playing. They were playing perfectly when it was Gen B. The video file's clearly weren't deleted nor moved out of their folders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?