Hacking Which card is best for me?

D4rkShaDoWz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I'm new here and really interested in purchasing a card for my DS. I have a few questions though because I am really confused:

First off, which card would be best for me? I have the oldest DS and the most horrible looking. I don't know if this matters in the buying process. Also, I plan on playing some Pokemon games. I've researched and found one called TopToy, but I'm not sure it's the cheapest/best. Can someone help me out a bit? Thanks.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
None of the things you said can help us determine what flash cart is best for you, because all flash carts can run on the DS phat and can play Pokemon.
If you are planning to upgrade to a DSi, then you'll need a DSi flash cart, I would recommend the Acekard 2i.

D4rkShaDoWz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys for the feedback. I think I'm going to get an AceKard 2i just in case I plan on upgrading. Any sites you'd recommend for purchasing this? Thanks again guys so much.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd go for Realhotstuff too. Do not buy from any of the sites that are located in Hong Kong or whatever. They may have cheaper prices but you will not get fast shipping times or good customer service from them.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
I'd go for Realhotstuff too. Do not buy from any of the sites that are located in Hong Kong or whatever. They may have cheaper prices but you will not get fast shipping times or good customer service from them.

I just got 2 items in the same package from DX and it only took one week. I've never had trouble with DX shipping. However it did take like 6 days for a shipping email to come.

D4rkShaDoWz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, I'll be sure to check out Realhotstuff.com! Thanks guys! If you have anything else to tell me, please let me know!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: You infidel.