Which 3 Would You Choose?

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
OP
Trophies
XP
Hey All

I was watching a film called "outlander" last night... was fairly good and it got me thinking about certain things due to the nature of the film, now i hope you could all chip in with this becuase the answers you come up with would be interesting to know

So.... my question is, if you had a choice of 3 items you could choose to use and come up with to help now and the future what would it be??

Mine would be

1. A way to breathe underwater without the aid of any breathing devices

2. Teleportation removing the use of cars or any other form of travel (yes i know their working on it)

3. Time travel (being able to go into the past only) to view some of the best moments of your life that you had, not being able to change history

Be interesting to see what ideas you all come up with!
yay.gif

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
I chose 2 because the ability to get anywhere at anytime sounds really amazing. Number 1 is almost already possible with a submarine and a diving suit.
I would have chosen number three if you could have changed history, but you can only view it.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you would change history, you will never find the time travel machine, thus not being able to travel back to the past, so you can't change it. So if you didn't change it, you do find the time travel machine and do travel back to change it what will result in not traveling and ....
wacko.gif

I would like some instant food (like adding only one drip of water to get a lot of food)
smile.gif
I like the underwater breathing one too

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
4: The ability to be invisible so I can perv on people!
yaypsp.gif

5: The ability to banish all memories of outlander from my mind forever.

I would choose number five.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
OP
Trophies
XP
lol, fair enough, but i did mean if you could choose 3 of your own ideas, not mine, what would they be?

for example, having the ability to fly without the aid of any equipment

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to choose from one of DAZA's selecting, it would be teleportation. (Spelled incorrectly but Firefox spell check isn't helping much...)
However, if I could make my own...

7. Flying (by yourself)

My power would totally be to fly. Just think how awesome it would be to be 5 miles up...

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
for example, having the ability to fly without the aid of any equipment

Sorry, I didn't see that until after I posted, lol... Yeah, I would choose that one.

Also, wchill's idea isn't too bad.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would wanna take over peoples minds like on the movie push

also the ability to turn into a eagle or hawk

also added on to the 1st idea i had, it would be cool if i had super awesomeage eyes, like to have a 360 degree eye vision and be able to have a very high reaction rate like i can see a bullet if it was fired

also to control lightning and electric and go lightning speed and use the static waves to hear from many miles away

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
OP
Trophies
XP
theres some interesting replys there, being able to turn your head 360 degrees is cool, i think another cool one would be to have the ability to have any and every spec of information embedded in your head like Johnny Mnemonic rather than use internet and mobile devices you brain would call it up instantly

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DAZA said:
theres some interesting replys there, being able to turn your head 360 degrees is cool, i think another cool one would be to have the ability to have any and every spec of information embedded in your head like Johnny Mnemonic rather than use internet and mobile devices you brain would call it up instantly

i didnt say turn my head 360 degree. I said you know how humans can only see in front of em, what if their eyes let them see all around themself without moving their head. thats what i ment

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
OP
Trophies
XP
Either one is cool dude, having 360 degree vision without turning your head is acool along with the ability to turn your head 360 degrees, would freak ppl out, next step from that would be spraying green paste at people lol

i know i already mentioned flying without the aid of equipment, but how about being able to shoot yourself up in the air and allowing your body to slowly float back down at your own control

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro