Where to rent Twilight Princess in London

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by gfrobe, Jan 8, 2009.

1. gfrobe
    OP

gfrobe Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2009
    I want to rent Twilight Princess to hack my Wii but can't seem to secure a copy of it anywhere. I've been on Lovefilm for 6 weeks now with Twilight as my only requested title and they still don't have it. Ideally I'd like to just walk in somewhere and rent it rather than buy it or sign up for another subscription somewhere. Anyone know a good place to rent from?

Thanks
    gfrobe

2. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    I don't think Nintendo has allowed anyone to have their games to rent in the UK (subscription sites are different however), I know that Blockbuster doesn't have any and Choices didn't either.

Looks like you're gonna have to buy it, come on its worth it when you think of the money you save. Get to Gamestation, I think its like £20 there.

3. wilddenim

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    Yeah, you can get pre-owned Zelda from GameStation for (if it's still that price) £25.

I bought the game from GameStation for £25. I saw preowned Zelda in GAME too but I didn't notice the price.

Sorry to hear you are struggling to rent but £25 and open the wii to the uh... back ups for.. *shifty eyes* free?

4. gfrobe
    OP

gfrobe Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2009
    Good points. I'll buy it. Have just seen so many people talking about renting it that I thought it was available somewhere that I didn't know about.

Thanks.

5. wilddenim

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    Yeah, I know. I couldn't find Zelda to rent too and I thought sod this, £25 and the rest free... And went and bought one.

Enjoy! [​IMG]

6. MicShadow

MicShadow GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2008
    Anyway its a great game. Just go and buy it [​IMG]

7. ninigou

ninigou Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2008
    couldn't find it for rent at any blockbuster retail store in bristol too, so i simply chose to buy it

8. gfrobe
    OP

gfrobe Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2009
    Went out and bought it for £25 and then today it showed up via Lovefilm (after weeks of waiting)! Oh well, at least I have it now and the softmod worked great.

9. Walo

Walo GBAtemp Regular

Aug 4, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Great game... definately worth your cash [​IMG] I recommend buying it

10. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
    You can't rent stuff in the UK?