Gaming Where to rent Twilight Princess in London

gfrobe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to rent Twilight Princess to hack my Wii but can't seem to secure a copy of it anywhere. I've been on Lovefilm for 6 weeks now with Twilight as my only requested title and they still don't have it. Ideally I'd like to just walk in somewhere and rent it rather than buy it or sign up for another subscription somewhere. Anyone know a good place to rent from?

Thanks
gfrobe

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Nintendo has allowed anyone to have their games to rent in the UK (subscription sites are different however), I know that Blockbuster doesn't have any and Choices didn't either.

Looks like you're gonna have to buy it, come on its worth it when you think of the money you save. Get to Gamestation, I think its like £20 there.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, you can get pre-owned Zelda from GameStation for (if it's still that price) £25.

I bought the game from GameStation for £25. I saw preowned Zelda in GAME too but I didn't notice the price.

Sorry to hear you are struggling to rent but £25 and open the wii to the uh... back ups for.. *shifty eyes* free?

gfrobe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Good points. I'll buy it. Have just seen so many people talking about renting it that I thought it was available somewhere that I didn't know about.

Thanks.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I know. I couldn't find Zelda to rent too and I thought sod this, £25 and the rest free... And went and bought one.

Enjoy!
wink.gif

gfrobe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Went out and bought it for £25 and then today it showed up via Lovefilm (after weeks of waiting)! Oh well, at least I have it now and the softmod worked great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr