Hacking Where to find ds flash carts in the Philippines?

sj_wizard_94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i am going to the philippines in a week and i was wondering if someone could tell me a local place to buy ds flashcarts and out of the ones available the cheapest and best. some of you may be wondering why i am not just buying it through the net. the reason is i do not have a credit card and my parents do not like using their credit card over the net so i was hoping i could do it this way. anyway thanks for the help.

Amici

ex trey, city skull, am I are?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Try going to Greenhills. It's like the capital of everything gadget/piracy-related in the Philippines

moodswinger

Trophies
XP
Country
...or if you're really far from greenhills, try this site: rocksoftonline.com

They ship locally here in the Philippines and you don't need to use your parents' credit card.
look in to the details in the site and you'll find it easy enough. I've bought from them a couple of times and I would recommend it to anyone who lives here in the Philippines.

josking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup.
smile.gif
Greenhills is like where all the stuff are.
biggrin.gif
All pirated stuff are there! Clothes, shoes, etc. (Yes, even those they pirate. But they come in low prices and they're not that easy to be torn or something. except for the shoes though.
biggrin.gif
)

If you want, Shangrila EDSA also has. Go downstairs and go to the foodcourt. Find the place where they sell cellphones and if you look beyond that area, you'll find a computer store on the left and a PS2 disc store and a CDR store combined. They sell I think EDGE.
smile.gif

gbatemphils

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got this info from hgpinoy.com:

Greenhills
Theater Mall:
Celtex = 722-5589
Games & Gadgets = 722-2133
Gamestuff Fun and Game Center = 722-8477

V-Mall:
Mr. Dynamic Telecoms 3rd Floor Vmall (beside golden sound, in front of tca computers)
Virtual Station = 726-8963
Game Quest = 723-4873
@ Games = 725-9840 / 723-7747
Game Zone = 7270827
Brochiere Computers = 726-6726
EYO Sales = 724-0755
Rockfire = 725-8566/7250448
CD-R King
Datablitz

RockFire (Market Market) = 889-5948
I-Tech (4th Floor, Market Market)

Trusted Online Sellers:
Zoink = 0922-8987625 || RockSoft Online - rocksoftonline.com

yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on...