Where to find ds flash carts in the Philippines?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by sj_wizard_94, Dec 9, 2008.

1. sj_wizard_94
    OP

Newcomer sj_wizard_94 Member

Australia
    so i am going to the philippines in a week and i was wondering if someone could tell me a local place to buy ds flashcarts and out of the ones available the cheapest and best. some of you may be wondering why i am not just buying it through the net. the reason is i do not have a credit card and my parents do not like using their credit card over the net so i was hoping i could do it this way. anyway thanks for the help.

2. Amici

Member Amici GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Try going to Greenhills. It's like the capital of everything gadget/piracy-related in the Philippines

3. moodswinger

Member moodswinger GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    ...or if you're really far from greenhills, try this site: rocksoftonline.com

They ship locally here in the Philippines and you don't need to use your parents' credit card.
    look in to the details in the site and you'll find it easy enough. I've bought from them a couple of times and I would recommend it to anyone who lives here in the Philippines.

4. josking

Newcomer josking Advanced Member

Philippines
    Yup. [​IMG] Greenhills is like where all the stuff are. [​IMG] All pirated stuff are there! Clothes, shoes, etc. (Yes, even those they pirate. But they come in low prices and they're not that easy to be torn or something. except for the shoes though. [​IMG] )

If you want, Shangrila EDSA also has. Go downstairs and go to the foodcourt. Find the place where they sell cellphones and if you look beyond that area, you'll find a computer store on the left and a PS2 disc store and a CDR store combined. They sell I think EDGE. [​IMG]

5. gbatemphils

Newcomer gbatemphils Newbie

Philippines
    Just got this info from hgpinoy.com:

Greenhills
    Theater Mall:
    Celtex = 722-5589
    Games & Gadgets = 722-2133
    Gamestuff Fun and Game Center = 722-8477

V-Mall:
    Mr. Dynamic Telecoms 3rd Floor Vmall (beside golden sound, in front of tca computers)
    Virtual Station = 726-8963
    Game Quest = 723-4873
    @ Games = 725-9840 / 723-7747
    Game Zone = 7270827
    Brochiere Computers = 726-6726
    EYO Sales = 724-0755
    Rockfire = 725-8566/7250448
    CD-R King
    Datablitz

RockFire (Market Market) = 889-5948
    I-Tech (4th Floor, Market Market)

Trusted Online Sellers: