Hacking Where to buy an M3 in tokyo?

Metallion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, I'd like to prepare an M3 for a Japanese friend who isn't all the good with computers but ordering one online would take too long since I'll be out of country in a week. Does anyone know of any stores in Tokyo that sell the cards? Perhaps some place in Akihabara?

Thanks

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't know anything about retail stores. Since the R4 crackdown in Japan last year, chances are it will be difficult to find a store that stocks any kind of flashcart, if any.

But you can definitely get them online and delivered within Japan. They're much more expensive though. It's 6980 yen, and that's without the GBA Expansion Pack.

It's cheaper here, you just have to create an account to order from them.

synthese

Trophies
XP
Country
I founded one last month in Akiba. I dont remember the name but it was an American Import Game Reseler in the 4th or 5 floor near the Big used appel reseler. Sorry for those bad explanation but if you search like me during 1 day You must found it. They sell all NDS flash cards for a good price.

Metallion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thank you very much! I'll go and have a look tomorrow. I'll have to search a bit but I guess a big Apple reseller wouldn't be that hard to find. Was it anywhere close to the station? You can answer me in Japanese too if it's easier.
smile.gif

CausticSaint

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
4th or 5th floor near the Sofmap Mac Collection? Sounds like Gamer Hollywood, which is also right by Messe Sanoh Chaos - the more reasonably priced import shop.

After you leave JR Akiba station cross the main street - Chuo-dori - at the crosswalk under the railroad bridge. Then bear right and head up the first street that runs parallel to the bridge. GG and MSC are both on the right side of that street.

On the other side of the main intersection (where the big new Sofmap is) there are some seedier shops that used to sell them, along the same street where DosPara is. March Rabbit, a.k.a. Sangatsu Usagi, used to sell them, but I think they've stopped since the crackdown.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...