where to buy an ak2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by baffle-boy, Jan 13, 2010.

Jan 13, 2010

where to buy an ak2i by baffle-boy at 2:26 AM (1,156 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. baffle-boy
    OP

Member baffle-boy GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    i bet this question has been asked before, but it seems stores have changed their prices... so where is the cheapest reliable place to buy an ak2i, i dnt care how long it takes to ship, etc. i just want to know that i wont get screwed over, and that it is cheap... after shipping fees! the best i could find so far was Real Hot Stuff but there has to be a cheaper option!

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
  3. baffle-boy
    OP

Canada
    wow
    dealextreme has THE WORST search system... i seemed to remember them selling thos, but when i searched "acekard" it wasnt there... then i went through the whole ds category... only to find it wasnt there >.< thanks, that's the site i was looking for in the first place!

... wait it seems the product page is outdated... is it out of stock or what? im still able to add it to my cart...

4. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    usa? i like simplymods.com their customer service has been amazing (ordered 10 acekards from them, had a problem with 1, they shipped me a replacement plus a microSD reader)

canada? (saw your flag) try 5thdimensionstore.com they'll ship especially fast to you. guy running the store is great too.

they're both smaller stores, but i refer a lot of people there and have only heard praise.

there's also the china stores to buy from, but returns are a hassle, shipping takes long, and customer service is lacking (if there is any)

4coolday.com is my favorite china-based store.

5. driverzx

Member driverzx GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    DX got a complaint, and now they don't sell 2i's anymore. This link is actually a loophole, and it does work.

6. Davess

Member Davess On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)

Canada
    Stole that from MY guide [​IMG]

7. baffle-boy
    OP

Canada
    ... so they dont sell them naymore... but they WILL sell me one if i follow this link... ok then! i've bought a lot of stuff from DX so i'll trust them.

8. synergy_solid

Newcomer synergy_solid Member

United States
    Can confirm it works. I received two of them Saturday. Ordered a few days after Christmas.