Hardware Where To Buy A Slim Battery?

videogame85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have they released batteries to buy for the Slim yet? Im not looking to make a pandora or anything like that, I just need a Slim battery.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the difference?

Can those be hardmodded into Pandora battery?
Aside from a few of the datel batteries, there is no simple hard mod to make any 3rd party/unofficial battery into a pandora battery. The phony EEPROMs are embedded into the main IC and are not writable.

videogame85:
I haven't seen the official slim batteries up for grabs anywhere on their own. Just be warned, the sky2k/dealx batteries work decent and are cheap, but they have their problems. For example, when the battery gets low there isn't enough juice to power the microcontroller, so anywhere from 10-30% life the PSP will just halt and shut off because the battery isn't sending the expected data as the controller is not running properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    not ssd, be ok for storage tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think 12tb ssds exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That aren't $8,000
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just ordered one these, got tired of bunch of external drives for dif game systems game backups (Some require FAT32, some NTFS), so wanna combine them
    51fz1bsUEnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    just use a usb or a sd card
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its more small
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    in physical size
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought about one of those but I don't really use hdds like that
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Does it cap out at a certain tb
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    no, i can switch to which drive I want to access with a button on it, I have 4 2tb and 1 4tb, all dif formats, so will work good for me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you could have a petabyte with it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You made me go back and look, it says 32tb max per drive. It will be nice when setting up game systems, I can carry one enclosure around, instead of grabbing the right Ext hdd for, say Xbox360 games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So about 128tb still more than you'd ever need
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought about just buying a new ext hdd 12tb like you shown, then format multiple partitions on it, but I'm lazy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy 4 won't have to
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It was only $75 so still cheaper than a new drive. And less hassle. It would take forever to copy everything over also.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You take forever
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's what uremum says...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    To do her chores yes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anything else she says you finish in two minutes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dusting and cleaning those windows take forever, and I can never get those stains out of her bed sheets. And that damn doorbell ringing all the time, men coming and going constantly
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    installing retroarch in my pc again
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    She's a woman that gets things done most have big strong men over to accomplish things
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like retroarch, once you set it up completely, it's cool. Artwork, summary, and screen shots for all your games is a nice touch. It's basically a organizer for all your emulators/games.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I like retroarch, once you set it up completely, it's cool. Artwork, summary, and screen shots...