Hacking Where is the Wiikey U?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Plug-n-play, that much we know.

I know, that YOU know, how it is going to be connected and that your are simplifying it and that you are just using the words of the guy who asked the question, but I'd rather not see it being called "plug and play", it should be noted for other people, that it will be necessary to open up the wiiu and connect it with the drive cable, "plug and play" is very much accurate, but makes it sound like, put it in an usb slot and done... and that's not how it's gonna be

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
All those posts...hope that mod is proud of himself. Getting back on, where do people check for updates on this? Just the wiikeyU website?

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, that YOU know, how it is going to be connected and that your are simplifying it and that you are just using the words of the guy who asked the question, but I'd rather not see it being called "plug and play", it should be noted for other people, that it will be necessary to open up the wiiu and connect it with the drive cable, "plug and play" is very much accurate, but makes it sound like, put it in an usb slot and done... and that's not how it's gonna be

GT.......you are suck a stickler for accuracy. I wish it was just a usb stick............ah the ps3 early days. Should be a pretty easy install for anyone willing to break the seal and pay the price.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The massacre...hope that mod is proud of himself. Getting back on, where do people check for updates on this? Just the wiikeyU website?

Nobody knows :P there's been NOTHING since it was announced, so we don't even know where to look. Your best bet is to linger around here and other places for scene leaks, but other then that there's no /REAL/ place to look.

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Nobody knows :P there's been NOTHING since it was announced, so we don't even know where to look. Your best bet is to linger around here and other places for scene leaks, but other then that there's no /REAL/ place to look.

Ah okay, thanks. Here's to hoping softmod comes out first.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
the wiikeyU is an ODE, that you install inside your wiiu, not a piece of code, that you suspected to be in the gamepad in this ridiculous thread here http://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiu-hack-what-if-the-gamepad-is-the-castle.372069/
sorry, pal you are wrong, the keys aren't inside the gamepad and no, the wiiu ODE isn't inside the gamepad, either

He obviously meant that the WiiKeyU device is inside the gamepad. Open up your gamepad, and bam, there it is, an optical drive emulation chip for the Wii U.

ddrrmm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the scam-u team has announced like what 3 release dates already? and they go silent after every update?
just lying about probably almost everything, trying to string people along ..i will buy a wiikeyu if it gets released soon.. but I do realize with every console/modchip they do, they become shittier and shittier.

wiikey would probably be great, just the team behind it is utterly shit and full of lies ./rant

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I think we can all still have hope for this:
fail0verflow_gamepad.png

In case you haven't noticed, this post is a joke. Laugh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr