Hacking Where is the switch hacking scene right now?

SpiceDisUp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been thinking about getting a switch because my 3ds has gotten boring (finished most my games) and was wondering where switch hacking is. Is it easy to get banned? Is there homebrew? (Think there is?) And is there a big exploit for cfw.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've been thinking about getting a switch because my 3ds has gotten boring (finished most my games) and was wondering where switch hacking is. Is it easy to get banned? Is there homebrew? (Think there is?) And is there a big exploit for cfw.

Let's take this step by step:
"Is it easy to get banned" Depends. Much like on the 3ds, if you don't try to play online you're MOSTLY safe but there are no guarantees.
"Is there homebrew" Yes, a ton
"And is there a big exploit for cfw." There is, HOWEVER said exploit is only present in the ORIGINAL model Switch. Recently a second model has surfaced that have that vulnerability patched

SpiceDisUp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thanks! I'm planning on getting a refurbished one from Nintendo with the green and pink joycons, would that be patched for the exploit?
Let's take this step by step:
"Is it easy to get banned" Depends. Much like on the 3ds, if you don't try to play online you're MOSTLY safe but there are no guarantees.
"Is there homebrew" Yes, a ton
"And is there a big exploit for cfw." There is, HOWEVER said exploit is only present in the ORIGINAL model Switch. Recently a second model has surfaced that have that vulnerability patched

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thanks! I'm planning on getting a refurbished one from Nintendo with the green and pink joycons, would that be patched for the exploit?

If refurbished means a new motherboard, then there is a good chance that it would be the updated one, otherwise I'd guess it's probably an older switch.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

I wouldn't know. Nintendo has been adamant in replacing all the systems with the vulnerability

SpiceDisUp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. The refurbished 3ds I bought came with 10.something.
If refurbished means a new motherboard, then there is a good chance that it would be the updated one, otherwise I'd guess it's probably an older switch.

SpiceDisUp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather not buy a older one as I'm not sure I'll actually hack it. I like the pink and green joycons too. Plus I'm gonna sell my 3ds before getting the switch.
Buy one asap

Look for older bundles which are pretty much guaranteed to have an exploitable switch

SpiceDisUp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I have a few more questions. What is SX OS? What is ReiNX? What is Horizon?

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Also, I have a few more questions. What is SX OS? What is ReiNX? What is Horizon?

SX OS and ReiNX are CFW, like Luma3DS for the 3DS. They allow stuff that cant be done on the original firmware, like sigpatches, installing games from NSPs, homebrew, etc. The original firmware for the Switch is called Horizon.

13_Switch_Hacker_37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is SX OS? What is ReiNX? What is Horizon?

SX OS = Free games bruh

ReiNX = Free memes bruh

Horizon =

D̴͍̩̗̱̖̞̞̞͈̬̓̉̃ͬ̓̇̆͋̽͆̆̈́͂ͫ͋ͨ̿ͯ͟I̴̴̛͖̣̳̟̳̩̪̭̺̠͍͚̖̱͐̿͂͌͑͆͆̉̓̓ͣͤ͒ͨ̿͟S̢̛̄̈́̔̑̔ͨ͑ͪ̌̋ͩ̒ͭ̂͊͆͠҉̙̲͈̳̩̼͖̮̼̼̟̩͢G̷ͬ̅͑ͬ̄͂͛̉ͯ͌̒ͯ̆ͧ̚͞͝͏̝͉̝͍Ų͔̪̳͎͉͐͊̉͑͐̍͗̏́̕͞Ś̎̔ͥͭͣ̽̂́̓̆͊̒ͬ҉̡̨̟̼͖͓͍͙̭͍̻̮͕̝̟͇͔T̡̛̛̠̹̘̗̞̙͖̩͉̦͕̣͙̞̝̖̦͛̈̊ͭͮ͗͢͝I̡͒͑̽̀̌ͮ͆ͯ̉͗ͤ͋̔́̓͊̌͏̶͞҉͎̮̟̳̫͔͎N̸̢̨͈͈͇̹̠̱͕̬̯͓͌̂ͯͫͧ͌ͦ̋̂͒̚͜͜Ğ̡ͫ̒͂̄̓͏̵̻̹̟̹̗̹̠̦͙̮̜͎̳͚̱̼̻ͅ ̢̢͙̭͔̩͔̟̝̳̘̱͕̭̬̤̞͛̐ͯ̆̎͆ͫͦ͊̄͘͢͡ͅJͮ̌̂̾̋̚͏̷̸̫̩̖̙͎̪̘́̕A̸̪̪͙͎̝̣͔̗̘̯̖̦̠̤ͫ͂ͨ̄̑ͭ̂ͅP̧͈̭̬̹̺̺̘̲͍͖̩̪͍̺̲̭ͤ̏͑ͭͣ̚͝A̢̨͓̻͍͖̯̟̟̥͚͎̎̾̉ͭ̎̑͒́̑̐͗̓̉̐ͥͭN̄̉̊͒ͪ͠҉̸̜̖̣̲͓͕͖̱̩̮̲͔͍̀͞Ȩ̷̛̲͍̬͈̟̳̝̗̺̗̩͔ͮ̑̾͛̓̓͛̓͂ͨ̾̍̇̓ͯ͟S͐̇͌ͧͫ̈́̈̎̃̎ͨͩ͒҉̷̷̞̘͓̲͞Ḛ̟̣̝̬̻̙̝̦͕ͨͧ͂͊͂ͥ̕͠͞ͅ ̸̟̗̮̣͕̞̳͉̫̪̜͉̼̦̰̜̱̔ͩ͗̐̀C̷̟̮̝̟̝̮̹̲ͯ̊̓͑͂̆̀͟͜O̶ͫͨ̉ͯ̍ͮ̾̀̋ͪ͗ͯ̆̍ͧ̾̚̚͘͏̞̪̤̙̦͇͍̖̱̻͔͚͕̺́͡Mͩ͌̊͒̉͛̇̎͐̐ͮͥ̇̓̚҉̭̪̩̗̼͉̰̼̟͖̀́M̿̃͂̋̀ͬ͛̅҉̵̣̞͍̮̲̻̝͖̹̹̟U̸͓̳̤͙̙̝͎͍̹͕͍̗͒̿̏̍̓͒ͫͫ͗͌̀͊͆̐̄̂͜͡Ṉ͍̺̪̝͖͎̮͎̘̼̂ͬͪ͌ͧ̑͑͘͢͟͢Ḯ̶͈͉͈̭̙͍̒́̑̀͊̎ͯ͑̆̐̍͐͒̾̀͆́̚͟Ş̲͚͙̞̭ͩͩ͆͑ͣ̉̾́ͯ̒̓̾͋͒́͘͘T̵̻͙͚̤͕̮̹̫̤͊̓̈ͭ͂̓̽ͪ͠ ̵̴̶̯͙̘͇̙̦̬̭̳̱̻͊̃͗̇́P̶̺̼͎̙̜̥͓̬̩̫̜͆̏ͧ̐̕̕͢͡R̠̥̩͇͎̻̹̼̯̼ͫ̈́ͧ͊ͪ̾̒͜Ǫ͎͖̜̞͔͑̄̽͑̒́P̨̢̛̛̬͓͍͍̲͎̠̝͖͕̤̺̠̱͎̦̖̫̗̉ͫ̃̊ͥ̂ͬA̛̟̯̰̞̝̤̦͍̣̮̮͚̐́̎̈ͯͮ̔̔̐̈̂̍̒̇͊͠Ğ̛̛̉̾̆͌ͧ̋ͩ̈́̉̂̔̒̓̅҉̧̣̞͉͉̫̲̬̭̱̙̲̳̩͝A̡̜̞͙͒ͬ̔͂̀̑ͣ̌ͩͬ̄̇̏̌̚͢N̶̝͕̞̟̹͔̫͖̠ͤ͋̏̍͛ͥ̌ͤ̎̍̒͛̒̍̈̅̆̚͘ͅD̸̨͊͂ͮͮ̒͗̈ͣ͌̋́̽̃ͫ̔̾̈́͏̼̗̲̳̭̩̩̻̥͈̺̞̥͚̠͈Ąͬͨͫͯ͛̽̍̍̑ͬ́҉̶͇̗̠̳̱̳̠͖̟̭͖͚̫́ ̶̖̟͉̲͎͈͎͚̝̜͂ͦ̋̽̂ͧ͑ͧ̽͗́̚Ç̧̩͍̠̗̦̽͊̃ͤ͊̑͐ͪ͡Ẻ́͛ͧ͌ͮͥ͆͐ͧ̍̽̚̚̕͟͟҉҉̦̳̱͙͙̺̗̪̹̰̝̳̥N̴̛͉̼̦̼̙̲̣̤͕̺͊͊̊̿͛̾̉̐͂̉̓͛́̌̽́Ṡ̸̸̛͓̥͍̻̩̬̤̑̊ͯͦ̉̀͟Ȏ̴̷̢̙̤̤̘̣̘̝̗̺̜͙͍͇̟͔̟̣̺͐ͦͪ̃̔̃͊̂̆̓̋́̎̑̈̐R̢͔̖̟̖̺̱̱̩̤̞͗͆̿ͦͪ̚̕S̢̩͇̘̰̤̲̺̤̬͔̭̲̥̳͓͊ͬ̅ͮͦ̿̎ͧ̌̋̑̔̉͜ͅḨ͕͓̰̖ͣͮ̇̉ͦ͆ͫͪ̒ͬ̾̔̆̊̅ͦͪ͢I̵̸̫̹͎̬͔͓͓̼̝͕̭̳͓̰͑͗̿ͭ̔̅ͤͤ̃ͦ̓̿ͤͭ̍͘P̡̛̦̯͎̞͖͇͈̖͉̣͍̖̙̗̱͂͊͆ͬ̆̌̉̐̍͒̿̋̔ͫ̚͘͘͢ ͛ͨ͂͋ͫ̋̌̿ͦ͋̾ͧ̑́̀̚̚̚͟͏̬̤̩̟͍̰̺̖̝T͈͇̘͔͉̏̄̃ͨ͌̀ͮ̈́̆̉ͧͤ̓͌̈́͞Ḯ̯͔͕̖͙͈͓̘͉̪̖͖͑ͣͨ̓͂̇ͬͮ̀̏ͯ̌̍̚̕͜A̧̹͖̬̯̤̱̹͕̻̰̮̱̺̗̋̈͋̐͊̆ͬ̍̍̆̓̎̉͘͞N̴̙͉̱̑̇͛̒ͪͣ̏̃͊̀ͫͧ̉͂ͬ̐̔̀̕͟A̮̺͍͍̯͈̪̹̯̝̻͎̖͖̒́̏ͤ̎͋ͦ̏̇ͩ̽̐̌͜͜͝͡͡M̫̯͎̯͇̹̲͖͚͇̣̦̏ͧ́ͦͪ̔̚͝͞ͅȨ̜̹̭̼̞̟̣̦̮̰̠͍̬̖̙̳̜ͭ̍͒̏̑̒̐͂ͭ̉͊͆͂͑ͦ͜͞N̶̶̲̫̔͌ͭ̄ͩ͐̔́̔̐͑ͯ̐̉ͣ̚ͅͅͅ ͯ͐͒̒ͭ͏̸̨͈̺͓͕̙͇̘ͅŞ͇̘̗͉̲̙͔̝̫̹̣ͮ͂̉̃ͩ̈̕Q̵͈͕͙̫̝̦̺̰̼̮̖̱ͧͦ̒͒͊̿ͩ͊̑͛̐̍̀̉͟ͅU̶̖̫͉̫̯͚̲͚̽ͩͯ̊̇̍͆̎ͨ͘͢͢A̷͗̊ͪ̓̓͆̇͝҉͚͉̮̯̰̺̻̜̙̪̹͉͕̟̤R̛̹̣͎̮̰̠̦͍̤̟̖̟̝͎̮ͬͩ͂̍ͧͨ͛͊̐͛̿͌̏ͣ̐͐ͨ́̀̀Ē̴͈̪͕̱̩̹̩̽̎̊ͮ̀̉̅̊ͨ̍ͣ͌̀ͦͬͩ̍́̚ ̶̛̤̭̝̮̘̗ͩ̓͐ͦ̈ͨ͛̃̿͜W̡̻͇̱̫̱͕̭ͦ͑ͭ͗̉̊̊ͭͣͩ̌ͩͧ̃́̀ͅW̨̗̻͈̥̳̮̺̪̣̱͍̦̭̤͓ͮͩ̍ͦ̏̆ͤ͘ͅI̢̨̘̙̜͇͖͚̗̖̘͔͇̦͍̟͈͇ͧͯ̾̽ͨ̍ͭͮ̓̉͋̾̚̚͘͢ͅIͪ̍̋̀̒҉̸̲͍̲̞̻͖̫̘̥̞̱̣̺͕͚͓̼͓͉ ͑ͫ͊ͬ̍̏ͬͦ͝͏͚̙̖̩̠F̜̠̪͇̳̙̱̮̯͈͙̼̩̙͌ͩͩͤ̆ͥ͂̑ͥͭͧͩ͗̓̽͌͒͒ͬ͠͠À̸̷̧̖̘̬̹̮̻͍̟̙̣̫̌ͧ͌ͨͩ̈̒̈́͞͞ͅS̵̙͔̝̲̭̮͗̉̍ͮ̒͑̈̈́̑ͣ̔͛̂ͯ́͗͜͠C̴̴͓͇͍̥̳̬͕̞̰̰̯͕̾̈́͑̀͌ͪ̊̂ͫ̊͂́̊̈ͧ̉͋͘͡Ḩ̸̎͂ͭ̿ͫ̉͏͙͈͈͎͓̘̭̬͔̪̫͍͙͙̘̥͙̻̙I͂̊̑ͥ̓҉̸͍͓͔̲̘̞̜̭̜̗͕̜͘͡S̺͈̬̪͇̤̠̙̻͇̉̄̿ͬ̔̎ͬ͗ͤͫ͒͟͜͞M̢̗͇͎͈͚̫̞̣̳̏̈́ͧͨ̾͟͟͞ ̢̪͓͙̗̄͂̂͑̿̾͘͢͝A̸̢̗͉͕̗̦̠̭̳̹̱̝̰͇̒ͮ̓ͯͥ̔̃͊̆͑̎ͦ͘Ų̸̵͉̰̳̜̼̗̩͍͇̝̰̱͈̗̙̗̍͛̄͌̀͊ͨͣ̊̌̂́͘ͅͅT̢̗̪̬̝̏̃ͣͮ͐́͗̈́̋ͩ͡͡͠Ḣ͙̯̠̣̹̙̙̝̲̭͖͔ͫ̈́̓͆́͋ͭ̎̽̿̄̉̑ͧͩ͜Ọ̴̧̥͈͉̮͇̱͖̣͕ͬ͐͛̍ͣ̓͋̿ͦ̍͌ͩͥ̚͘͠R̘͓̰̺̹ͮͪ̒͑͋̃͛̊͊̕͟͞I̲̹̼̯̞̝͙̟̯͍͓̞̯͕̣͉̔̐ͣ̏̒ͧ̃̾̊̆͂̽̓̐͝͞T̸̖̰͓̟̘̳̹͙̣̬̰̗̫̓̏̆ͧ̈́ͭ̈̿͌̇͗̍̐̕͠Aͧ͌̂̐ͮ̄̇͐ͭ͏̸̭͙̥͖̗͓͈̣͝͞R̵̡̩͓̦̠͉͕̤̙͍̦̭̭͇͉̤ͨ̎̓̅ͨ̒́̈̊ͨ̈́̄́͛ͣ́͡I̷̶̧̲̥͈̥̓͐̎͒̍̀ͮ͠A̶̛̪̺̗̱̹͕͖̪̩̪͍̠̠̤̩̬ͩ̿̍ͯ̆͜͠͝Ṋ̨̨̨̼̩̻̠̻̖̠̙̮̙̺̞̩̉ͭ́̔ͬͪ͋̽ͦ̅̓͑̾ͤ̈͗̕͝ ̢̨̛͇̳͇̘̥̪̺̪͈̟̜͐̿ͯ̾̉̔̽͌̋̅͗ͭͪ̔͛ͪ͜ͅȌ̴̡̯̩̘̗̼̖̖̫̜͑͌ͤ̌̌ͭP̵̸̸͇̗̦͔̞͗̆ͯ̊͂̏̿́̔̾ͨ͗̄ͦ͐͛ͤ̚ͅͅP̞̯̹̞̗̗͖̟̙̭͕̘̭̭̭͇̠͎̈̈͌̊ͬ̓̎ͧ̃ͧ̾̍̆̓̋̾́͠R̵̡̛̗͕̖͈̤̬̙̟̺̼̬̘͓͚ͥ͛̅̆̓͆ͤ͋̓̔͞E͖͈̼͇̬̟̯̬͉̪̼̭̘̖̣͊ͯ̿͒̚͘͢ͅŞ̢̗͇̪̭͓͖͈̞̺̼͕̻̰̜̗̫̼͉̈́̂̄̔͐͆̎̍̊̎ͣ̇̀̇S̷̡̧͈̯̹̫̱̝̜̻̙̜͈͈̼͕̘̦͍͗̾̉͛̉ͣͨ̏ͣͨ̔̀̈́ͧ́͞ͅI̷̦̬̤͓̻̬̫̳͖̥͇̜̹̩̐̓͋̉ͦ͗̊ͥ̓́͢ͅŌ̶̵̧͚̩̖̘͔̲̖̞̰̼̼̻̋̑͑ͥ̊̏ͭ͝͝N̸̬̫̜̞̣͇̦̙̯̯ͧ͊͆̈́ͯͯ̀ͪ̉ͬ̈́͌͞͡ ̸͙͕̼̱ͣͣͥ̈̈͗ͤ̔̒̓ͭ̚͘͟ͅCͫ̈̓͂̑͐̒̈́̌̑ͧ͛ͧ͞͏̜͈̱̪́L̢̫̘̦̠̤̙̳̤͎̱̥͒ͯ̿ͦ͡O̶̧̦̥̭̭̖̦̙͙͕̳̪̯̺̼̮̹̰̖̠ͬ͒̍̓͌̉͂ͩ̏͞S̹̤͙͎͔̘̝̯̝̣̣͉ͫ͗ͮ̐̒̉̔͑̋͌̿͋̊̽̍ͧͯ́Ḛ̢̞͎̻̲͕̘̫̻̂͑ͬ̄ͩ͐̍̒ͤ̔̈́̊͢͠͡D̢ͭ̆̌ͫͦ̅́͏̢̪̤̜͓̣̺̳͓̣͎̘̰̖̳̟͍͢ͅͅ ̸̬͔̟͓ͭ̑̈́̆̽̉̾̄̾́̈́̾ͫ͂͋̀̍̄͢Ś̴̞͔̳̖̃ͮ̃̈̈̎ͦͦͪ̀͠͡ͅO̴̧̺̩̼̰̬ͩ̌̈́̍ͭͦͮ͑ͪ͋̇̏ͭ̌̇̌̓U̩̘̪͈̞̰̳̙͒̂̊ͮ̏̅͒̀ͭ̂ͣ̚̚̕͢Ŕ̷͗͐̌͜҉̧͚̙̞̟̙̩̠̼͝C̹͎̙̠̮͕̩̺͈̰̜͙̙̪̦̤̮̬ͮ̉ͦͥͧ̑̉̇ͪͨͯ̎́ͯ̊͋̀͜E̶̳͇̠̳̘̗̥̼̱̦̝͊̐͐̏ͥͫ̌ͯ̈́ͧͯ̊ͮ͋ͭ͒͌͗̕ ̶̧̢̫͇͎̜ͧ̈́̑͛̄͛͌̽ͦ̀̚͟T̟̣̘͙̥͕͈̟̺̬͎̲ͨ̆͗ͭͫ̈ͯ̓͊ͦ̊ͤ̆̄ͫͩ͘͜͜ͅĚ̶̼͇̞͖̙̲̝̥ͮ̀ͩͪ̕̕R̴̨̞̰̜̩̣ͨ̾̌̂͐̀ͭ͗͋̀͐ͨ̋ͦ̏́͠R̅̽̎̉́̽̅ͩ̌͆͏҉̜͇̬͙͡͡O̴̶̥̰̬̭̞̮̼̽̋ͤͭ́̚ͅŖ̸̜̩͔̗̹̭̄̓ͯ̆̍͝Į̸̩̫̯̯̤̫̹̣͔̠͂̎̅ͨ͋̈́ͣͨ̿͑ͨ̒͑͒̈̓̚̚͝Ŝ̸̴͎̟̯̬͓̻̜̱͓͊̄̐͐̏̕Ţ̵͇͇̜͓͓͙̼͉̬͓̮̼͈̼̦̣ͧ̎͌̉͛̐́̀̚͡ ̷̟̘̫̞̪͉͇̲͚͈̱̜̱̼̭̘̱̑ͪͯͣ͟͟͞O̧͇̱̝̜̪͙̅̄̋̔̍ͫ̒͒ͥ͐̓̑̅͗̅ͥͣͅPͬ͛̽ͬ͋̂͊͊̅̂͏̶̷̢͇̯͈̪̥̮̗͖P̸̟̗̮͉̼͓͙̻̭̺͖͂ͫ͊̍̉͛ͬͧ͋͒́̚ͅO̸̴̵̧̥͖̩̥̣̤̜̓͑́̐̍̒ͬͤͮ̀ͅͅR̊́͆̈̍̔̆ͤ͑̊̐̊̈̂̑̀̕̕̕͏̜̯̝̖̦̦͖̹̞̙̙̯̟Ả̴̧͖̠̪̠͍͖̪̞̜̖̓̅̔̈͌ͯ̍̓͊͘ͅT̡̼̞̳̪̔ͦͯ̾ͩͥͣͮ͆͜͞Ĭ̵̴̢̡͕̫̮͈͖͓̟̓ͣ̿ͫͪ̾ͤ̾ͮ͗̈ͥͣ͑̀́ͅN̛̛̻̺̝͖̙̳̺͐ͥ̐̌̍̉̽̆̏̆ͪ̃̐͒ͤ͞͡͞Ǵ̵̨̠̪̪̞̪̲̙̭̺̜̖̬͚̹̤̲̈ͬ̿͗͢ ̷̵̡͍̳̖̖̬͔̣̬͕̯̘̺̹̘͉̖͉͎͍̊͛̔̾͗ͪ͂ͨ̓̑́̌̈́̊ͧͦ͊͡S̍ͭ̄͒͋ͣ̈͏̵̬̪̳̗͕̲̜̜͎̻͙͍͈̩͝Y̴̛͕̻̤̯͔̻̟̖͕̌̋ͭͥ͐͗̿̾̚̕S̛̟̩͍͈̤̤͓̩͓̻̏͗̔̐̌͋̀͌̄͌̆̂͗͌̏̂͝͝ͅT̀̒ͦ̈́̄͑ͦ̂̄̚͏͓̦͓̩̗̼̩̬̘̖̗͍̖̦͘E̵̷̢̡̟̥͖̖͍̯̊̄͑ͯͤ̇̾̾̂ͮͯ̈̓̾͌̕M̵̺͙̣̻̣̃̿̎͛̂̏͌ͦͦ͒͘͟

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch has been pretty much opened up all the way....FreeShopNX exists and works like 3DS, click a game and it downloads. You have homebrew and emulators. However, if you want to play XCI (which is like .3ds files) or NSP (which is like CIA for 3DS) you'll need to buy the TX OS dongle or at least the TX OS license. TX OS dongle comes with a jig to make it easy to get into RCM mode which is what inects payloads...whether it be ReiNAND, TX OS or anything else. Switch doesn't really have much as far as online gaming right now...There is Doom, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 and that's really it. However, Splatoon 2 is plagued with cheaters which kills any possibility of having fun. There are "free" methods of playing games but it's a little more complicated than just dropping a file on an SD card and running it or installing it.

Bird Flu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually just installed NSP files, it was really as easy as drop file in a folder on SD and install.

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
You know your 3DS can play NDS games, right? It's chuck full of great JRPGs, puzzle games, platformers, you name it. And a DS flashcart is like $10.

Nasha004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar

Buy preowned, its less likely patched

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q