Where I got my r4.

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Deadlock94, Jan 16, 2011.

Jan 16, 2011

Where I got my r4. by Deadlock94 at 2:31 PM (1,019 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Deadlock94
    OP

Newcomer Deadlock94 Member

United States
    Hello I am somewhat of a nood to the DS, however very familiar with 360, wii, psp, and I device mods and hacking. To enrich my experience I thought I should learn my way around the DS. I have the old phat model but hey it gets the job done. When I heard about flash cards that could run home brew I jumped out of my chair(yes I know I'm a little late discovering these flash cards because they have been around for years now lol). So I bought a simple easy to use r4 that I have running wood r4 so is pretty much an acekard - the sdhc thing [​IMG]. But hey I can live without it haha. Anyway I got it from a place called MadModz.us they mostly specialize in xbox 360 stuff but they have a small nds section mainly targeting nds and ndsl owners. They are located in the united states (I believe Indianapolis..) and are a small retailer who wishes to expand there business through the Internet. They have a YouTube channel as well and can sell through eBay is you wish. They are very nice and communicated with me until I got my package and made sure I knew how to use it. I got my for about 20$ and free shipping it got here in 3 days. Over all I am still happy with this purchase and I hope to post here more once I figure out the r4 a little more . Oh and btw I will put a link at the bottem. I also have 2 extras if someone wants to make me an offer Maybe we could work something out?[​IMG] they have All the packaging and accessories. Let me know. Msg me!

Thanks!

http://madmodz.us/nintendo-ds/4545968694

2. boktor666

Member boktor666 Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!

Netherlands
    Yikes 25 dollars 0_o, thats quite expansive. Hope you enjoy your r4 a lot , it's a good and easy to use card for dsl

3. zizer

Member zizer GBAtemp Addict

try use wood if it work you are lucky

4. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    By "but they have a small nds section mainly targeting nds and ndsl owners", you mean 'they have one item' right?

Also, nice advert spam.

As for the offer, I'll offer $3 shipped for one... since that's about what you can get them for from other places.
    http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.R4_Revol...NDS_Lite_-31322

He still "paid" $20 for a 1:1 R4 clone, I wouldn't call that lucky.

5. Deadlock94
    OP

Newcomer Deadlock94 Member

United States
    Yeah I had a friend buy some from light lake and price angels.... It took 2 weeks to arrive and and they were squashed bent and the package was even ripped. Mine came in 3 days with not a scratch on it + great quality and runs wood. I agree the price is a little high , but it is a small business so maybe it could be negotiable.. Just contact them they were very nice and worked with me [​IMG]

6. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    I wouldn't consider a 500% increase to be "a little high".

7. Stropdasje

Member Stropdasje GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    If it doesn't even run Wood than he would be even more unlucky than he is already. So despite being ripped off he may have been spared this last setback... In that sense he would be lucky (sort of).

8. Dr.Aqua

Member Dr.Aqua GBAtemp Regular

United States
    HE joined today
    isnt it kinda obvious that hes trying to advertise?