WHERE DOES THE ROMS COME FROM

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
- I THINK ROMS COME FROM WHEN MOTHER AND FATHER ROM LOVES EACH OTHER VERY MUCH AND THEN COMES BABY ROM
- RELEASEGROUP HAS KINDA XMAS SOCK AND IF THEY HAVE BEEN NICE DURING DAY THEN MORNING SOCK IS FULL OF ROMS
- I THINK ROMS COMES TO FSERVES AUTOMATICALLY AND NFOS ARE ALSO AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED
- ROMS COME FROM HEAVEN?
- ROMS ARE ACTUALLY "REAL" GAMES, AND ALL STORE GAMES ARE COPIES FROM THAT ORIGINAL ROM LIKE MATRIX YOU KNOW
wink.gif

- ROM DUMP COMES FROM WHEN SOMEBODY TAKES A DUMP
- WII ROM DUMPS (LEAKS) COME FROM SOMEBODY IS TAKING A PISS
- SCENE IS JUST FANTASY AND ROMS ARE ACTUALLY SUPPLIED TO FSERVES BY GAME CREATORS
- WRITING WITH ALL CAPS IS GAY
frown.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's a question I have always pondered about though... Is there some sort of private IRC channel where the ROMs are released? Is there a secret uploading website where the ROMs get given numbers then spread across the internets?
Can anyone answer?

- Sam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's a question I have always pondered about though... Is there some sort of private IRC channel where the ROMs are released? Is there a secret uploading website where the ROMs get given numbers then spread across the internets?
Can anyone answer?

- Sam

You're having a laugh, right? You can't really be serious..

"given numbers", hehehehehe..

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Groups have suppliers and dumpers.... Dunno exactly how they operate but I know someone goes out and buys the game, puts the original cart into the DS uses the software/home brew that was created for the dumping games into a ROM and uses that. When the ROM been dumped into the memory card, they plug it into their computer and distribute them. Thats how ROMS are created. : P

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Groups have suppliers and dumpers.... Dunno exactly how they operate but I know someone goes out and buys the game, puts the original cart into the DS uses the software/home brew that was created for the dumping games into a ROM and uses that. When the ROM been dumped into the memory card, they plug it into their computer and distribute them. Thats how ROMS are created. : P
you ruined the mystery :'(

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

you ruined the mystery :'(
AND THE EASTER BUNNY IS JUST A BUNCH OF WORKERS THAT HAS BEEN OUTSOURCED to INDIA.

BTW, I was reading a UK gaming magazine called Retro Games and it had this massive feature on collectors. Not just the collectors who go about collecting Radiant Silvergun or Panzer Dragoon Saga. But the ones who is like a little elite group who will scour the earth for rare prototypes.... like the Mother 3 game for the 64DD... and then never dump it....

bastardos....

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone answer?

- Sam

Well who gives the ROMs the numbers then?

- Sam

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone answer?

- Sam

- Sam
When they are born, the mommy rom and the daddy rom opens a rom naming book and chooses it.

"TODAY SON. YOU SHALL BE NO. 592"

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone answer?

- Sam

- Sam
When they are born, the mommy rom and the daddy rom opens a rom naming book and chooses it.

"TODAY SON. YOU SHALL BE NO. 592"
And then little people with nothing else to do argues that its actually 597.

Kiosk demos...are they ones that are aborted? Wait no that's those betas right that never get completed...awwww
cry.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
like the Mother 3 game for the 64DD... and then never dump it....

If I owned the game I dont think id dump it either! lol
smile.gif
Along with Shenmue Saturn, Half Life Dreamcast and Resident Evil 1.5.

If I had them I'd dumped them, but then I'm nice and not an elitist and I wont use the excuse "I dont want the feds to get meeeeeee"

I've too much vit c

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
like the Mother 3 game for the 64DD... and then never dump it....

If I owned the game I dont think id dump it either! lol
smile.gif
Along with Shenmue Saturn, Half Life Dreamcast and Resident Evil 1.5.

If I had them I'd dumped them, but then I'm nice and not an elitist and I wont use the excuse "I dont want the feds to get meeeeeee"

I've too much vit c
Half Life for the DC is so freaking common on the torrent scene along with Propellar Arena. Resident Evil 1.5 is an interesting one since (from what I remember in the article) the person who has it is an employee of Capcom and he could get taken to court... even though he leaked the screenshots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...