Where does the M3 Community live?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Erran, Dec 28, 2009.

Dec 28, 2009

Where does the M3 Community live? by Erran at 1:36 PM (1,011 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Erran
    OP

Newcomer Erran Member

Sweden
    I got a new DSi for Christmas from my girlfriend, since my old one was stolen last year.

So i went online, checked out the features of avaliable products and ended up ordering M3i Zero.

Starting to doubt my decision, not because of the cart (Didnt even receive it yet), but i cant for the love of god find where the M3:ers live..
    Im gonna confess that i was formely a CycloDs Evolution user.
    Over there, you have a Forum on their own site, their own links and direct contact with the developers.

But M3adapter.com has nothing. Its very confusing.
    Its the official site, but they direct you to other sites for firmware downloads.
    So i figure, they only sell the hardware and have nothing to do with the firmware?

Where does one go to get updated information, reliable links to newest firmware etc?

Keep in mind that i tried searched for this, but it really didnt work out..

Thanks everyone!

/Edward

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
  3. neokingster

Newcomer neokingster Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Here is as good as anywhere but if u want to speak to the devs use the actual m3 forum on the site

4. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    I'm going to hazard a guess and say that nobody really knows, except that Gbalpha (the creators of the M3 product line) is a nebulous company based somewhere in China. I think it's purposely set up that way so that it's difficult for the law to crack down on them. It's clear that the makers of CycloDS are based in some English-speaking country. If I were to assume that place to be the US, which is known for being litigation-happy, I would think that the CycloDS team has all of their bases covered with the law so that they're somehow untouchable. But I have no idea how that works. This is all just my own speculation, so I could very well be wrong.

5. spinal_cord

Member spinal_cord Knows his stuff

United Kingdom
    When I first got my m3i, I had a bit of a google about, looking for an official forum. What I found was http://www.m3iforum.com, I emailed the m3 team using the contact details on m3adapter.com and got a reply telling me that m3iforum.com is indeed an official forum for the m3i cards.

However, it doesn't seem to get a lot of useful traffic.

6. Erran
    OP

Newcomer Erran Member

Sweden
    Thanks all for the reply's. Looks as if i will be keeping around here at gbatemp.net.
    Handy because their flashcart-reviews is the only ones i really trust.

m3iForum.com, i ended up there aswell but was disapointed that they did not have updated information about the Save-file issues.. Oh well, its Christmas.

Special thanks to you, tj_cool, for the Faq link.

Very Helpfull [​IMG]

7. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    You should thank Densetsu3000 for creating the FAQ [​IMG]
    everyone can link it [​IMG]

8. Erran
    OP

Newcomer Erran Member

Sweden
    Haha! Oops, didnt realize.
    Sorry Densetsu, and thanks!