Where do you keep your DS when you're not playing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akotan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 8,990
  • Replies Replies 86

I keep it...

  • on my wardrobe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • on my desktop

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • inside my drawer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • next to my living room TV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • on the kitchen table

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • next to my bedroom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • on my bookcase

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • out of kids hands

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • where I want to (please, say where)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
My pocket. The thing's like a tumor that keeps coming back.

Although that doesn't help you. I'd say if you were concerned about safety, keep it in a sock drawer or something. Maybe not socks because the fuzzy bits might get caught in there. Maybe undies drawer.
 
I have 2 standard places I keep my DSL. Most of the time, it sits on the top of my PC that I'm typing from now. Other times, it will be on the nightstand by my bed. I have chargers at both locations.

When it sits on the PC, it is guarded by 2 bobble head chiahuahua's, a little robotic cat that dances to music and a giant glowing eyeball. As seen here:
PIC-0009.jpg


tongue.gif
 
At home, it stays in the Drawer beside my bed. It's always in some form of case (be it the pink bubble wrap, the "flip 'n' play", or a crystal case with a soft pouch around it), and when I'm at college it's almost always in my pocket.
 
next to my bedroom? haha ok.

no i keep it on my desk. actually on top of my ds games to save space.
 
I answered "where I want to" because it's in protective bag.
It's mostly on my night desk by my bed, with my soldering iron, cellphone and chargers...
smile.gif


nintendowo7.jpg
 
I said in a drawer, but right now they are on my desk shelf. I usually keep them in a drawer beside my bed, but I'm not at home and don't have that drawer to keep them there
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted