Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I remember it was after I bought my DS-X I read GBAtemps review on the DS-X (bad decision, it was back in September when I bought it). I found GBAtemp actually because I was looking for homebrew to put on my DS-X, I never actually started posting on the forums until January but I made a profile in October.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
I dont realy remember. I think i just did surf the internet like i allways do. And then i found out i liked this forum
smile.gif
?

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
It was a long time ago when I first got here. I think im also looking for a Gba ROM and stumbled here. But i registered only this year when I got my first flashcart the R4 and then I go here and check GBAtemp everytime i'm surfing the net.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Julee said:
I was forced here when GBAEtc was destroyed by corporate moguls
I came for teh r0mzr!!1

gbaetc's back up (although pretty much dead anyway
tongue.gif
) I've put the link in your profile

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
CockroachMan said:
Don't remember well.. I think I was searching for information on DS emulation back in 2006..
unsure.gif

Spent some time just lurking around.. then in the end of 2006 I decided to buy a DS and a flashcard so I started to participate more searching for information about it..

edit: Btw.. is there a way to search for all our posts!? I really wanted to see what was my first one..
you can check here although it only appears to go back as far as early 2007. Perhaps the backup board will be where you'll find your earlier posts. (just click on "find all posts" from your profile)

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I searched for the R4 (Back in October 07, R4s were still popular.), and this site popped up. I didn't know any of the flashkarts but the R4 back then. So, I asked some questions about it, and chose my flashkart 5 months later.

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I found the site while researching the Nintendo DS and flashcarts in the summer of 2006, I had heard of the supercard and a google search directed me here. I found all the information needed to weigh up the slot 2 solutions on the market at the time. In the end I bought a supercard lite.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I originally signed up just so I could download a save file for LoZ:PH. Like two months later I actually started becoming active.
tongue.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I've known this site since 2002 since I was big on the whole emulation thing. I only used this site for the purpose of... well... you know...
ninja.gif
Then I officially joined in late 2004.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to read reviews from all the sites that I could find of Flashcards, trying to find a community of homebrew programmers and determine their favorite card for programming etc, and I found this place. I didn't sign up immediately. Infact, I think that it was a few months later when I finally signed up because I was at school and had little else to do other than blow of my actual work, so I signed up and I remember that at the time, someone was giving away a DSlite
wink.gif
and I regretted not having signed up a week sooner so that I could've competed.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember coming here in Nov. 2006 from a link at the DGemu forums. I was a lurker until 2007 I decided to join in March 2007 and now I'm here. Aren't you all glad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30