Hardware Where could I get a screen protector for my GBM?

titoboy666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mouseonmars.dev-fr.org
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I've been looking for a screen protector for my GBM and I found that the one I would like is the "Hori Face Filter" but I can't seem to find an online store who has any left in stock.. maybe any of you girls and boys know where I could find one? I tried play-asia, ebgames, dealextreme... with no success. I don't know a lot of online stores and I would need some help!

Thanks!

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
you're probably going to have to hit ebay and pay a bunch.

or just keep your eye out when you visit the stores. Today's lesson: When you find any useful GBM accessory--buy them all. I've got quite the box of extra gbm stuff going (including a couple sealed systems). Of course only about half of all gbm accessories are useful to start with.

It's a shame that system was orphaned so quickly. I really believe it to be the finest gaming hardware ever constructed.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're looking to protect just the screen, play-asia has some 3rd party one for sale that doesn't cost more than 8 USD IIRC. The user reviews were decent too I think

titoboy666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mouseonmars.dev-fr.org
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks I'll go take a look!

edit: Yeah they have on up that costs 4,99$ not bad! but I would have liked to protect the whole faceplate like the Hori Face Filter did... But I'll probably end up buying this one! Thanks for the tip 4saken!

disc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4306

$2.50 with free shipping. Not sure how good it is, but really, how good or bad can a screen protector be?

This site also has dirt cheap spare chargers. I've used the site before to get my R4 and a microSD card for it. Shipping takes a while but the prices are good and you DO get your stuff eventually.

housemonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a 2 pack of PSP protectors and cut them to size. It covered my NGPC, my GP2X, and my Micro...
gba.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo