Gaming Where Can I Get Free Software?

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon.Master said:
I need softwares like adobe cs4 or cs3,great antivirus,games ETC so i dont need to pay i also need spore
Then you're going to have to make it free by stealing it (Piracy).
We cannot help you with that.
For antivirus you can try AVG or Avast!.
Search GameMaker games, those are free lol.

Need Spore? Buy it.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First off, if you want CS4, you'll need a time machine to travel to the future first.

Second, did you read the rules? You can't ask or provide links to illegal files here.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon.Master said:
ok but r there sites for adobe cs4 or cs3
cs4 - beta leak
cs3 - ...maybe
ph34r.gif

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokemon.Master said:
I need softwares like adobe cs4 or cs3,great antivirus,games ETC so i dont need to pay i also need spore

adobe cs3? is that an image editor, if so try using the GIMP, its pretty much as good unless you own a $1000 camera. the interface is very "different" though.

most people don't realise that adobe want kids to pirate photoshop... so when they become professionals they have to pay for it (or, their company does). if they didn't there are many anti piracy measures that could make life a lot more difficult for pirates. atleast give the GIMP a try, if you don't you are just being a tool.

as for antivirus, wtf, just download avast! (google for it), its better than any pay for antivirii

no idea about games, but i recommend you give urban terror a try

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
most people don't realise that adobe want kids to pirate photoshop... so when they become professionals they have to pay for it (or, their company does). if they didn't there are many anti piracy measures that could make life a lot more difficult for pirates. atleast give the GIMP a try, if you don't you are just being a tool.
Lol Well its true that "kids" pirate photoshop, but then whats stopping them from doing that when they're older?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Diablo1123 said:
UltraMagnus said:
Lol Well its true that "kids" pirate photoshop, but then whats stopping them from doing that when they're older?

basically, if a company pirates software, bad things happen when auditors or the tax man finds out
rolleyes.gif
. either that or a disgruntled employee will rat them in. either way bad things happen

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
Diablo1123 said:
UltraMagnus said:

basically, if a company pirates software, bad things happen when auditors or the tax man finds out
rolleyes.gif
. either that or a disgruntled employee will rat them in. either way bad things happen
Not if they don't find out?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Diablo1123 said:
UltraMagnus said:
Diablo1123 said:
UltraMagnus said:

rolleyes.gif
Not if they don't find out?

they will find out when the company has an audit and doesn't have any software costs in its outgoings, and doesn't have any receipts for software.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: agreed