ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if it is in the wrong section, but I've been calling every store for a nintendo ds. Sadly, they are all out of stock. Does anyone know when they restock in Target? I want a crimson 1 BADLY. I called 1 target they said "Check with us on sunday". I need 1 from target because I have $55 gift card. But if it's not from target it's ok. I should have bought 1 before the holidays >.>

EDIT: I live around the bayarea in California

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Best Buy said u have to wait til April. Your best bet is ebay.

btw I stopped in gamestop today, luckily a real hawt chick was working there today so I don't even care that I didn't get the system yet now

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Target gets DS shipment somewhat often as far as I know. And the restock on Sunday a lot of the time for their add. I would just call them every day or so and ask if they got a shipment in. Be pacient, you'll get you DS.

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We don't even know where you live, stock varies between store to store.

Hee hee sorry. I guess I wanted it bad

Target gets DS shipment somewhat often as far as I know. And the restock on Sunday a lot of the time for their add. I would just call them every day or so and ask if they got a shipment in. Be pacient, you'll get you DS.

TYVM
biggrin.gif
. Ill try going there at sunday or call them

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for double post, but I just went to target today to buy a ds, but they didnt have any instock >.>. They didnt even have Wiis in stock! btw it's sunday today. Can any1 help me
frown.gif
. I also called Toys R Us. They only had pink ones. The last time they restocked was friday.

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone help you? What do you mean by that? You want me to somehow make one appear at a store? Hmm.... I'll try my telekineses. *focuses mind*

Nope. Sorry, it didn't work.

Now that I'm done being stupid, I assume you want store recommendations right? Well, They're mainly out of stock here in BC too. When you've run out of reliable stores like Best Buy and Future shop, try the less reliable stores like Wal Mart, Toy "R" us, Zellers, and EB Games. When those don't work, get creative. Try shops one wouldn't think of in a normal situation, such as The Source and HMV. I got My DS yesterday at The Source. It was (of course) the last one there. HMV sells them too. (or at least the one I went to)

So I hope that sort of helps. Though as I so sarcastically mentioned, I'm not quite sure what you were asking help for. Don't take my joke the wrong way though. I'm just pulling your leg.

And BTW, the one remaining DS in The Source was a Crimson one.
nyanya.gif

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try ebay, that is where I got mine.
Other online stores would work too.

EEk they over price in ebay. they even go up to $200

I never use ebay unless I'm importing Japanese Nintendo Manga. Ever since I got a bootleg copy of Pokemon Sapphire, and a broken Lady Sia cartridge, I never trust it with electronics. Even if a thing was new in the box, I wouldn't trust it.

Also, that's how ebay works. When things are hard to find due to a shortage of stock, people buy what little there are of the item and sell them to people at an inflated price for those who are desperate enough to get one.

Requisite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try ebay, that is where I got mine.
Other online stores would work too.

EEk they over price in ebay. they even go up to $200

I never use ebay unless I'm importing Japanese Nintendo Manga. Ever since I got a bootleg copy of Pokemon Sapphire, and a broken Lady Sia cartridge, I never trust it with electronics. Even if a thing was new in the box, I wouldn't trust it.

Also, that's how ebay works. When things are hard to find due to a shortage of stock, people buy what little there are of the item and sell them to people at an inflated price for those who are desperate enough to get one.
You do know that if you receive a faulty item, you can file a complaint with ebay/paypal, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Digital Yawn