Hacking Where can I buy eWin 2in1 expansion Pack

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Note that the "downgraded" version isn't really much of a downgrade and will work exactly the same as the original. It has the same amount of memory to store GBA games. If I'm not mistaken, the only difference is that it has less SRAM memory. But it still has enough SRAM memory to store the save file -- it just can't store additional data in the SRAM about which game the save goes to. But that isn't a problem at all since the data is easily stored to the slot 1 microSD card. In other words, there will be no difference in functionality between the old and new versions.

The old version is obviously no longer manufactured, so there is little to no chance of getting one unless someone sells you theirs. It's unclear whether the new one is still manufactured as psxboy has been out of stock for months. sky2k.com was the only other place I know of to get them, and they are also out of stock.

Ironically, your best chance of getting one of the "old" ones (with the extra SRAM) is bundled with the DSTT, but those bundles are hard to find.

ebuyrealm.com still sells the eWin 2-in-1 and eWin rumble pak bundled with the DSTT for $45.99 (free shipping to the U.S.) which isn't a bad price if you're also looking for a DSTT but certainly isn't worth it for just the 2-in-1. I have no idea whether the 2-in-1 is the "old" or the "new" version (not that it matters).

The EZFlash 3-in-1 is really your best alternative at this point, and is available at dealextreme.com.

-Bri

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Thanks for the reply bri,

interesting info. I might get any version then.

I found these 2 sites
http://www.minionlinestore.com/
and
http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/index.php...;products_id=92

I dont know whether they are the old versions or not. I dont even know if these sites are reliable or not.
Care to check them out?
Note that the first site ships for free

about the 3in1.. already have that.. as well as eziv lite deluxe, and m3 expansion pack.
I'm going for a collection here.. =)

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have had some problems with minionlinestore before (to the extent that I had to file a complaint with my credit card company to get a refund), but others have ordered successfully from them.

I just noticed that zhuzhuchina is a user of this forum, so you could PM him/her about it. Someone also mentioned that on psxboy.com (which I have ordered from and is reputable) you can go here:

http://www.psxboy.com/index.php?gOo=goods_...amp;goodsid=782

and it shows up in-stock. I don't know if it really is or not.

Unfortunately, many of the stores that have them in-stock are charging a lot more than psxboy.com did ($14 shipped).

ETA: I remember what the issue was not between the 128K SRAM (the "new" version) vs. the 256K SRAM (the "old" version) and have updated the information in my previous post. 128K is enough space to store GBA saves, but the extra SRAM could be used to store additional data. The extra SRAM is usually used to store information about which game the save data belongs to, but that information can easily be stored to the slot 1 microSD card instead, so functionally there is no difference between the 128K and 256K versions as long as your software supports the 128K version (most support both).

-Bri

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
About psxboy, its out of stock, even through the link you gave me. If you click on it, it will say "stock lack", and will ask you whether you want to be notified by email when the new stock arrives or not.

I might leave minionlinestore as a last resort.
I'll PM zhuzhuchina about that, but how would he know? Through GBA Exploader?
ebuyrealm.com is not worth it as I do have a DSTT..

Thanks for the info between the 128K SRAM and 256K
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for anyone wondering what that is, basically, it's about the one person in the world without magic, instead he's just dummy strong
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr. What and Dr. Where got lost together somewhere in time, Dr. When is looking for them
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What about Dr. How?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    OR DR. WHY?
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    @Xdqwerty sorry i get excited when i get to see what type of laser the wii u uses
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    They ALL went to Nurse Why's house
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: SCPs started from some Dr. Who fanfic or smth on 4chan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr How and Why, will be in the prequel
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, or dr when
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    dr what
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooohhh the steamy scene with Nurse Why. omg :blush:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty is Dr. Wut
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey gets mad and tells me its a bad habit to bite your nails, even though I told her I washed my feet first.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dr Strange is a gynecologist for prostitutes.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Going where lots of men have gone before
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tear off my nails
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a joke, but I used to bite my nails when I was young, but when I started doing construction work and seen what crap was under my nails, I stopped.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What i said isnt a joke
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sometimes yea when they get real long, you want to, but I always end up with a bloody finger or hangnails.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well that's 30 minutes worth of complaining
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They send you the wrong STD medicine again?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only person I've been with was your wife so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    She carrier #1, so she immune
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Already positive for all the others?
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IoaxWwKcrpY&pp=ygUNaGFuZ25haWwgc29uZw%3D%3D