Hacking Where can I buy a sky3DS v2, That's safe and isn't Modchips direct.

ruiner1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to order from realhotstuff, But once they closed I was looking for another place. I seen modchipsdirect had sky3ds v2 in stock, So I ordered one and a month later and nothing. After filling a charge back and getting my money back. I am still trying to find one, Does anyone know of safe place in the USA to buy a sky3ds v2 card from?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You made no attempts to contact the reseller on why it wasn't shipped. Nice....

I used to order from realhotstuff, But once they closed I was looking for another place. I seen modchipsdirect had sky3ds v2 in stock, So I ordered one and a month later and nothing. After filling a charge back and getting my money back. I am still trying to find one, Does anyone know of safe place in the USA to buy a sky3ds v2 card from?

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have to agree with tony, I think at the time you ordered sky was out of stock. Same happened to me, but it got here recently.

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend ordered GW a few weeks ago from them and got in in a timely manner. And then another friend just bought a GW and Sky, and it's set to arrive to them on Monday. All from MidChipsDirect.

Jeffers21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3dsgamerworld is where I got my gateway and it shipped and arrived pretty quickly (4 days). They also sell Sky3DS'. However, I got my Sky3DS from YeahGeek but that took like 3 weeks. Both sites are very reliable though.

PyroGoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Have Purchased both Gateway and Sky3ds Blue Button from Gateway Authorized seller Gateway-3ds-Buy.com and have had great communication and shipping speed. I Purchased My first sky3ds Blue button from OZ3ds.com but that took a few weeks to arrive and there was a variance in what they said they were going to charge and what they charged by about a dollar (my bank said it was a difference in currency conversion) and a 75 cent transaction charge but its all good i used a discount code i found on the interwebz... I have seen a few on ebay but i wont be shocked if Nintendo doesn't flag them for counterfeiting. GOOD LUCK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-