Where can I buy a sky3DS v2, That's safe and isn't Modchips direct.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ruiner1, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ruiner1
    OP

ruiner1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2015
    United States
    I used to order from realhotstuff, But once they closed I was looking for another place. I seen modchipsdirect had sky3ds v2 in stock, So I ordered one and a month later and nothing. After filling a charge back and getting my money back. I am still trying to find one, Does anyone know of safe place in the USA to buy a sky3ds v2 card from?

2. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    You made no attempts to contact the reseller on why it wasn't shipped. Nice....

3. mckenziesdaddy

mckenziesdaddy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    York,PA
    NA,

4. CrystalForce

CrystalForce I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.

Feb 10, 2015
    United States

I have to agree with tony, I think at the time you ordered sky was out of stock. Same happened to me, but it got here recently.

5. joeh1974

joeh1974 GBAtemp Regular

May 14, 2012
    United States
    Ordered from Modchipsdirect and received my SKY in about 5 days. You should contact them for an explanation.

6. jaku

jaku GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2014
    United States
    A friend ordered GW a few weeks ago from them and got in in a timely manner. And then another friend just bought a GW and Sky, and it's set to arrive to them on Monday. All from MidChipsDirect.

7. Jeffers21

Jeffers21 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    United States
    Miami, Florida
    3dsgamerworld is where I got my gateway and it shipped and arrived pretty quickly (4 days). They also sell Sky3DS'. However, I got my Sky3DS from YeahGeek but that took like 3 weeks. Both sites are very reliable though.

8. PyroGoat

PyroGoat Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2015
    United States
    I Have Purchased both Gateway and Sky3ds Blue Button from Gateway Authorized seller Gateway-3ds-Buy.com and have had great communication and shipping speed. I Purchased My first sky3ds Blue button from OZ3ds.com but that took a few weeks to arrive and there was a variance in what they said they were going to charge and what they charged by about a dollar (my bank said it was a difference in currency conversion) and a 75 cent transaction charge but its all good i used a discount code i found on the interwebz... I have seen a few on ebay but i wont be shocked if Nintendo doesn't flag them for counterfeiting. GOOD LUCK

9. Random Joe

Random Joe GBAtemp Fan

Dec 16, 2014
    United States
    modchipdirect

Piepokemon likes this.