Hacking Where can i buy a nintendo ds lite these days ?

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
where can i buy a nintendo ds lite im tired of my crappy bulky ds !!!!!!!!!!!

seem to be sold out everywhere eb store near my house says they wont get more till feburay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i dont wanna pay outrageous prices on ebay !

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lucky Australia doesn't have this problem. The EB I went to has fucking shitloads
sleep.gif

Try eBay, but I guess they'll be overpricing them

Bicster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found one at Circuit City a few days ago. You can check store inventory online. They get in a few at a time, and they sell out in 30 minutes or so. When I found mine, I called the store to verify stock (often the online inventory is wrong) and they said they had 3. 20 minutes later they only had one left. And the store was in a depressed part of town.

You can order them from Asia but you'll pay as much as as the ebay scalpers and wait a long time. I've seen some estimates of 2-6 weeks for full retail availability again. I'm surprised this hasn't been covered in the press.

warlock110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that's wierd... CC and BB are stocking them... i just check.. also toy R us... target.. k mart. walmart... anywhere i don't think they're that rare now that the holiday seasons are over. I was wrong... they told me it was in stock.. in fact it's not...

i've checked the following store in my area

Kmart
Walmart
Target
ToyRus
ComUSA
BestBuy
Circuit City

the only store i have not called is Fry... i will call and see

BUT I've FOUND a pink one online for 129 ... i will not tell where until i get mine ordered
smile.gif
then i'll release the info...

warlock110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DONE DEAL... the deal is at DELL HOME... they only have the pink one but i do not give a dam... also there's a 10pct off coupon and free shipping... so the total is 125 shipped with tax and everything... if you don't have to pay tax with dell it's 117 good luck and get it while you can... as good as a shopper as me... i did not find it anywhere instock or with that price
smile.gif
... good luck if you're looking for a pink one.

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DONE DEAL... the deal is at DELL HOME... they only have the pink one but i do not give a dam... also there's a 10pct off coupon and free shipping... so the total is 125 shipped with tax and everything... if you don't have to pay tax with dell it's 117 good luck and get it while you can... as good as a shopper as me... i did not find it anywhere instock or with that price
smile.gif
... good luck if you're looking for a pink one.

If you look carefully the shipping terms for this item say that it will ship in 6+ weeks. So they probably don't have them either.

warlock110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got a pink one at retail price... i didn't want a pink one but scew it... i wanna play now haha... i called up all the store in my area that carried it and finally got one in...

mysticp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon have been getting them in all day today. Stock comes and goes, but I just got a white DS lite ordered just now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock